PDA

View Full Version : Police record

Unregistered
01-02-2009, 11:31 AM
My daughter was born and bred in Ibiza. When she was 16 years old she found a driving licence in the gutter and stupidly changed the photo so she could get into the big discos, which she then forgot about and never used. Someone then stole her handbag (which she hadn't used for a while) and found her normal papers and this licence (carnet) she was arrested but never charged. This was nearly 6 yrs ago. Will she have a police record or has it all been cancelled?

Lawbird Lawyer
01-02-2009, 03:07 PM
Dear Sir/Madam,

In Spain the legal age to be held criminally responsible is 18 years old or above (art 19 of the Spanish Criminal Code).

At the time your daughter was 16 y.o. that's why she hasn't been criminally charged.

Unregistered
09-15-2011, 07:27 PM
Dear Sir/Madam,

In Spain the legal age to be held criminally responsible is 18 years old or above (art 19 of the Spanish Criminal Code).

At the time your daughter was 16 y.o. that's why she hasn't been criminally charged.

hi....then why was my 16yr old son given a court date to appear before a magistrates court. He didnt do what he was accused of, but date and time was same as coach to return home. I would have been stranded alone with a minor in spain , with no accomodation and no return traveL. Despite getting a spanish person to ring the number given if we couldnt show up to get a date before we left, and her having to ring other numbers was told no one knew anything....I had no choice but to bring my son home to GB. Now have need to sort it out.