PDA

View Full Version : Andalucian Dream Homes/ Dream Home Interiors

nickscott
05-13-2010, 06:10 PM
I have a problem trying to recover money from Nationwide VISA under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act. I have to prove that Dream Home Interiors (a subsiduary I believe of the now liquidated Andalucian Dream Homes) has ceased trading. It was based in Nueva Andalucia in Marbella. I was clearly the victim of a scam and lost 5250 euros - a deposit in February 2008 on an off-plan furniture package which I know now they had no intention at all of supplying. Their conduct (and that of Andalucian Dream Homes) was appalling.
Dream Home Interiors is not liquidated - not gone into administration.
If I can prove either that the company has ceased trading or that it was a subsidiary of the now liquidated Andalucian Dream Homes, then perhaps I might get back my 5250 euros.
I should be most grateful for any advice or information.
Many thanks.

Lawbird Lawyer
05-17-2010, 11:42 AM
Dear Sir,

You can contact us (http://www.lawbird.com/services/contact)on your matter.

It shouldn't be too difficult to prove so you can obtain your refund.

Yours faithfully,

OchoLaw
05-22-2010, 12:37 AM
Sorry to hear about this scam, nick. I found this thread in the eyeonspain forum where they discuss if Dream Home Interiors belongs to Andalucian Dream Homes. Someone there says that theyre two separate companies, but run by the same owner. Check here: eyeonspain.com/forums/posts-long-5477.aspx
Maybe this can be of help. Good luck!

shelak
05-29-2010, 10:14 AM
Hi I also have a problem with this company and require advise from anyone that can help.ADH are dealing with the sale of my property in Spain and have the keys to my house to show potential buyers around.I did not know the business had ceased trading and have had no contact from them advising of such. However they have not answered any of my emails and the telephones appear to be disconnected.My problem is Where are my house keys and who do I contact to find out.
Any help will be much appreciated

Lawbird Lawyer
05-31-2010, 09:11 AM
Dear Sir or Madam,

ADH have ceased trading. I would advise you to simply change the locks instead of trying to retrieve a copy of your house keys from them as this wil l prove to be very difficult and will take long, if at all possible.

Yours faithfully,