PDA

View Full Version : Spencer Maris

trevh
04-22-2010, 05:10 PM
I have been called today by Darren from Spencer Maris. He is calling people who have bought from DWVC.
He says that part of the deal when we bought from DWVC is that they awarded us with 35000 shares issue. It was an agreement with the Spanish government that they must issue shares if they were to sell holiday club memberships. He said that my reaction of "what shares" is the same reaction he has received all week from people he has contacted. His firm is to arrange the sale of the shares at 69 cents each on behalf of a bank which wants to aquire a stake holding in DWVC. He is to send me details by email. The selling of the shares will not effect our membership of DWVC. 24000Euro's is a tempting offer but as I have no idea of the shares or any mention of anything on our paperwork I think this is a new scam but I will let you know.

trevh
04-28-2010, 08:41 PM
Hi
Been called again by Spencer Maris, Adelle Freeman, who said that she is preparing a draft contract for our approval, for the sale of our Free Issue Shares from DWVC. We have 35000 shares that DWVC issued us when we brought the DWVC membership, which the firm that they represent are wanting to purchase would pay us 69cents = 24000 euros. They are posting the contract for our approval and have assured me that we have to pay out nothing.
Will keep you informed.
I still cannot find anything on Spencer Maris?
Trev

Unregistered
07-11-2011, 10:56 AM
Hi Trev,
An Adele Freeman has cropped up with exactly the same scam (35,000 free shares) with a company name INGASANT GROUP - targetting my 81 year old Father!

Did you ever get to the bottom of this one ?

regards, Elizabeth.

Unregistered
06-18-2013, 12:24 PM
Hi Trev,
An Adele Freeman has cropped up with exactly the same scam (35,000 free shares) with a company name INGASANT GROUP - targetting my 81 year old Father!

Did you ever get to the bottom of this one ?

regards, Elizabeth.

I have also been contacted by adele freeman last week regarding these shares. is it a scam