PDA

View Full Version : Legalmax Associados & Solicitors, Can you tell me if this company really exist?

Galina
02-23-2010, 12:29 PM
I would like to ask about one company in Madrid. I recieved a letter from them. the name is LEGALMAX ASSOCIADOS & SOLICITORS Carrera San Jeronimo 30 28014 Madrid and the name of the lawer is Solomon Alonso Can you tell me if this company really exist?

Unregistered
02-23-2010, 05:37 PM
I just recieved a letter from them too. Did yours ask you for help in claiming 8.8 Mil.
for a guy who has passed away?

This Solomon guy said that my name was nearly the same as the dead guy.

What a load of crap..:)

Lawbird Lawyer
02-23-2010, 06:06 PM
Dear Sirs,

There is no registered lawyer practising Law in Spain under the name "Solomon Alonso Can".

I've never heard of the law firm you both menttion, "Legalmax Associados & Solicitors".

What is familiar is that address you give which is the same as other Nigerian bogus law firms scamming people.- Carrera San Jeronimo 30 28014 Madrid

You may want to read the following thread:

Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms (http://www.marbella-lawyers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=382)-13th March 2009

These fraudsters will contact you by a cold-call, e-mail or letter offering you either of the following "services".-

1.- As the only beneficiary of a Spanish inheritance from some distant (and unknown) relative in Spain that has passed away.

Yours faithfully,
Raymundo LarraĆ*n Nesbitt

Unregistered
02-23-2010, 06:17 PM
Dear Sirs,

There is no registered lawyer practising Law in Spain under the name "Solomon Alonso Can".

I've never heard of the law firm you both menttion, "Legalmax Associados & Solicitors".

What is familiar is that address you give which is the same as other Nigerian bogus law firms scamming people.- Carrera San Jeronimo 30 28014 Madrid

You may want to read the following thread:

Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms (http://www.marbella-lawyers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=382)-13th March 2009

Yours faithfully,
Raymundo LarraĆ*n Nesbitt

Thanks a lot of the quickly answer and for the information!

Lawbird Lawyer
02-23-2010, 06:19 PM
You are welcome.

Unregistered
02-23-2010, 06:20 PM
I just recieved a letter from them too. Did yours ask you for help in claiming 8.8 Mil.
for a guy who has passed away?

This Solomon guy said that my name was nearly the same as the dead guy.

What a load of crap..:)

Yes it is the same story, just the same, Do not trust them

Unregistered
02-24-2010, 06:13 PM
Hi
I too recived a letter today from this firm telling me, that a dead man with my last name had died, and there was a matter of 8,8 mill dollars, that we could divide between us
*Lol
as one of you gentlemen so finly has written
WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP!!!!!