Citrus Playa Macenas S.L., represented by Ray Warren, and Ready2Invest (formerly Read2Rent), represented by Jonty Crossick, set out in 2003 to organize, elaborate, promote, sell, construct and deliver 2 developments in the province of Almeria to an undisclosed number of British consumers who, mostly, mortgaged their properties in the United Kingdom to finance the initial deposit. 7 years later, properties are half built (or not at all) and no prospect of delivery is visible.
Judicial claim is to be brought against the parties responsible of an alleged property fraud.
- Citrus Playa Macenas S.L.
- Ready2Invest (Formerly Ready2Rent)
- Los Cerros de Turre (Almería)
- La Cadima, in Playa Macenas, Mojacar (Almería).
- Santa Ana
- The Ready2Invest Property Fiasco Lawbird Report (PDF – 150Kb) – Summary of the Case by Lawbird.