First of all, i apologize for my bad english because i’m french.
I have 2/3 questions for the sale of our house in Spain (EL CAMPELLO ALICANTE)
We bought this house in 88 in two parts :
- One : 2/3 for my mother and her husband
- Two : 1/3 for my husband and me
My mother and his husband were resident in Spain until the death of him (+/- 7 years ago). And she “forgot” to declare to the spanish administration this death (in fact she doesn’t know that she has to do that she made it in belgium because he died in brussel)
This man has 3 children.
Now we need to sale this house why my mother is now resident in France and we have a lot of questions about that; i hope that you can help us.
- What does she have to do (my mother) to make all the things concerning the death of her husband regarding the administration and if it is possible a vue of the cost for that?
- This house have a big “sous-sol” and we have during our vacancy amenaged a little apartment in it. Have we to declare this as an
“obranueva” and once again is the cost of that?
- For the two things : is it some “interets de retard” (sorry I don’t know the term)
- What documents we need for the sale (my "beap-père" has 3 children in life)? We are all belgians and a procuration for somebody made in one notaire in belgium by all the other is it good for the spain notario?
- And the last question : in belgium when we want to sell a house with an agent immobilier usually they ask for a "mandat exclusif" (it mean's that anybody else can’t sale this house) and this for a 3 ou 6 months : Is it the same in Spain?
All this are very important for us before we will come to Spain (next week in fact) I know it’s short for having an answer but who knows...... But a big THANKS YOU and congratulations for your site it’s very helpful.