Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 45 of 79 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: Ocean View Properties

Joey123

Actually, with the information presented to GT and the above post, for my purposes, however, I hope this information is now sufficient for my solicitor to do what is needed.

Adminstrator - thanks for the resource - it has been helpful.

Whatever the final truth is, we may one day know. I do know never to invest in property I can't see and touch and what a painful lesson that was.

Let's hope PP gets built and all problems are overcome.

And of course, any wrong doers, we live in hope justice will be served.

Hopefully, I can put this sorry side of my life behind me. It has caused the most dreadful problems, but I suppose, I should not have been taken in by it all!

Good luck all!

Joey123

Unregistered

Angry still waiting

I am still waiting to hear the outcome if any of this episode
    Purchase penthouse at Guadlope asked for my money back as it was beyond building time by years
    was told that the property was sold but never received my money. Was told could not have my money until the building was completed and passed , this went on for years .
    Then one day was sent a email that I had lost my deposit as the purchasers have pulled out . Not long after that I had read it was all a scam. Have sent all the forms to the liquidators and have not heard anything oly a short note saying that a site will be made on the internet for updates . Where?
    Denise Bannell
    Denise.bannell@gmail.com

Joey123

Denise

You need to contact Grant Thornton. You have their details as you sent in the info to register your claim. They send out updates periodically as said above. If your claim is against OVP that is where your info will come from. If is against a developer that will be another matter. The contact details above above also. I dont think they ever set up a website with updates. Whatever anyone at OVP said to you have have been untrue and playing for time. they were experts at this.

If you are a genuine creditor of OVP you will be in the queue for a payout as with the rest of us.

It sounds like you need an independent solicitor to advise where you claim lies. It sounds like it is not straight forward. You need to see what action you can take and who it would be against. There may be a forum for this development on the Eye On Spain site (sorry site adminstrator) that might put you in touch with people in the same situation or there might be some info that helps you.

Ignacio at Brethertons would have a quick chat to try to inform you. He is very helpful. Google it

Unregistered

Default Clarification

Regarding post (430) by Antonio Flores, some clarification would be helpful. If not collaborating with GT, on what basis are you gathering information?

Your statement regarding action in Criminal Court, is this really possible in a situation such as ours, without signed contracts.

Until now, every solicitor I have consulted indicates that the lack of a signed contract makes any case questionable. Can we move forward with transfers of the funds and what would be necessary to show the concerted action.

Unregistered

How long are we going to discuss here amongst ourselves. Where is the solid proof from Sungolf that Oceanview purchased the development. A war of words between Oceanview and Sungolf gets us nowhere near getting our money back. I would like to hear more about the findings of the investigation of Grant Thornton and if the SFO or anyone is going to do anything.
    Has Miranda been arrested yet? Does anyone know how to track him down.

Unregistered

Default General Communication

Dear clients, investors, friends and other interested parties,

Today, August 13th, 2010, Mr. Miranda, back in the Dominican Republic, presented himself before the corresponding court, whereby the Judge, upon being presented with the proper legal evidence, immediately cleared Mr. Miranda of all allegations charges regarding contempt of court, and lifting all other issue’s presented.

This is one more obstacle overcome on the long road towards developing the “foremost community resort in the Caribbean”!! No matter what is brought upon us we shall succeed in building the resort we all dream of, Mr. Miranda does not give up, ever, and as you can understand from this and all of his actions he will see the project built to completion.

This will put an end to an incredible press montage organized by professional delinquents, who, through these types of premeditated actions, try to take advantage and benefit by diverting attention away from their own personal actions and responsibilities before the law.

The Punta Perla Legal Team will press charges and prosecute all parties that intentionally tried and or try to harm and damage the projects reputation and that of it’s developers. We will pursue this and all court cases diligently, always defending the reputation of Punta Perla.

Regards,

Punta Perla Legal Team

Joey123

Poster above bar one asks where is the proof OVP purchased the development from Sungolf. That is the big question. Were they agents or principles in the transaction? Sungolf's posting makes more sense to me than anything I have ever got from OVP.

A copy of a signed contract between Sungolf and OVP would lay this matter to rest.

Unregistered

Default The truth about Mr. Miranda

The original arrest warrant from August 3rd 2010 by the Santo Domingo Court in the Dominican Republic on Ricardo Miranda Miret, in regards to Punta Perla is now posted directly on his own name www.RicardoMirandaMiret.com

This arrest warrant also includes the Punta Perla land, bank accounts and other valuables in his name or the name of Paraiso Tropical.

Finally the truth will come out and unfortunately hundreds of small investors stands lose their money!

It should now be clear that the Punta Perla project should never have had the Bentley Awards, neither the support of HRH Prince Albert of Monaco nor the President of the Dominican Republic Leonel Fernandez.

Ricardo Miranda Miret have defrauded not only investors in the Dominican Republic, but also in Spain and Morocco! More than six hundred investors has lost an average of USD 100,000 or a total of over USD 60 Million in his three fantasy projects. Where is the money??

Dominican Watchdog was the first whistleblower on the Punta Perla project one year ago. The reason was that all the money taken by real estate agents and Ricardo Miranda was never secured on escrow accounts to protect the investors.

Dominican Republic is full of semi-professional real estate agents who will say anything to their clients for a quick buck! Punta Perla proves that estate agents in the Dominican Republic needs to be accredited and insured in the future. They must be forced to protect clients deposits on escrow accounts or they should be held personally responsible!

Any further propaganda or undocumented spin from Ben Potter's forum, Mark Andrews or related real estate agents about Punta Perla will be posted on the Ricardo Miranda Miret domain with special comments to warn investors.

We can either say that the photo with HRH Prince Albert of Monaco and Leonel Fernandez promoting Punta Perla was a great mistake of personal judgment from two such important persons, or we can assume that they where paid very well this marketing event which made it possible to defraud even more investors into Punta Perla.

original post in: http://puntaperla.wordpress.com/2010...is-now-online/

Unregistered

Default Ricardo Miranda, Sungolf & Punta Perla

Dear Mr Ricardo Miranda, the Sungolf Legal team and the Punta Perla Legal team

My name is Beverly Goddard,

Whilst I note all your comments in relation to Estepona beach and Ocean View and from what you are saying you are completely faultless in this situation and it is all Ocean View’s fault.

In relation to Punta Perla judges in the Dominican have got it wrong and your also being pursued by deliquence as you state it seems that you that your portrayal of being completely innocent in all these matters I would love to agree with.

BUT

My dear Mr Miranda, Sungolf, Punta Perla Legal and no doubt in the future Unico Legal team (as you are all as one) I invested 60000 Euros in buying 2 properties from you to Tafendna Bay, Morocco and together with (what I gather as) another 50 investors payed their money directly to you at Unico…

…Which is estimated at over 3 million euros.

You and your Spanish office know me well because for over 12 months I have been asking for this money back.

The reason for you not returning my money is that you keep saying the development is happening but the problem lies with the Moroccan government. But rather than do the correct and decent thing which is returning my money to me you keep spinning out these stories. You have now forced me to use the services of a lawyer at my expense which I’m actually grateful to you for because I should of done this on day one. I have discovered though utilising the services of this lawyer, is that Unico owns no land in Essouira, which has been confirmed by not only the Governor of Essouira but also the relevant Moroccan authorities. I also am aware that the MD you have operating on your behalf in Morocco and Adrian Canas has also confirmed that there is no land to build this project on and that his employment if it has not already been ceased will be ceased shortly because he has no work to do.

So my question to you Mr Ricardo Miranda, President of Sungolf and Punta Perla (what a wonderful title) is why you have not returned my monies to me and to the other investors who paid money directly to you, in this instance. We all have a signed contracts with your signature on.

So forgive my scepticism at the innocence you wish to portray but I do not believe you. I look forward to the return of my monies.

Beverly Goddard
    E-mail- Beverley dot goddard 65 at gmail dot com
    (as this is my first post I had to spell out my Email Address)
    Phone-07583753750

P.S
    If people are interested I will keep you updated on my and others who invested in Tafedna bay updated but alas I feel we’re all heading the same way.

Joey123

Default Unico / Morocco

Dear Beverly

Sorry to hear of this. As a EBCC investor, may I ask what the paper trail was?

Was direct with Unico you dealt and who through? This was basically the same set up as OVP once they had been rumbled. Were ontracts issued by ex-OVP personnel (via the newly formed) Unico - this one:

UNICO INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENTS LIMITED
    SUITE B, 29 HARLEY STREET
    LONDON
    W1G 9QR
    Company No. 06247923

Date of Incorporation: 15/05/2007

1) Who issued you with a contract:
    2) Was is signed by anyone other than yourself (developer);
    3) Who did your funds go to?
    4) What has been said since?

I was stitched up on EBCC.

Joey123