Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Luis Santiago Associates Abogados

Cindy

Default Luis Santiago Associates Abogados

My husband just got a letter today in the mail from a “Luis Santiago Associates Abogados” in Madrid. Interestingly, the letter was posted in Pisa, Italy. It requested my husband to pose as the next of kin of a wealthy “client” of the law firm who has allegedly died leaving 7,500,000 Euro. The deceased “client” has the same last name as my husband. The “lawyer” requested that my husband be “presented to the bank as the next of kin” to avoid the money being confiscated by the government. The “lawyer” suggested that my husband contact him to get more details. His generous proposal is that after giving 10% of the money to charity the remaining 90% would be shared between my husband and the “lawyer”. Needless to say, we are not responding.

Unregistered

Default Same Letter Received

Today 24th Sept, 2010 my Father received same letter in the mail urging we contact Barrister Luis Santiago, letter was mailed from Madrid Spain to my family in Australia.
    My elderly Father over 80 years old was all excited as he does have family in Spain, luckily for him he does not have such a trusting daughter, these people need to be exposed and all those who come across this people need to post their story in order to make sure he does not have any success in stealing innocent peoples money.

Unregistered

I received the same letter on 27th Sept. Mailed from Italy to Australia. Lawyers Luis Santiago Associates Abogados. The address of the lawyers office on the letter head is Calle Teniente Ruiz, 10, Local 6, 28001 Madrid-Spain. Letter dated 19/09/2010. I didn't believe a word of it and quickly found this blog after googling. Fortunately I'm not so gullible.

Unregistered

I received the same letter today 28th Sept. from Lawyers Luis Santiago Associates Abogados. I didn't believe a word of it and think these people are just out to steal peoples money!!! THESE PEOPLE NEED TO BE EXPOSED

Unregistered

Default luis santiago associates

My Grandmother recieved the same letter, telling us about a 7,500,000 euros deposit a relative made, fortunately we know we have no relatives in Spain. Expose the bastards

Unregistered

We recieved the same letter today in British Columbia, Canada. It's a well written scam that almost had me doubting myself. Clearly a scam now that I've read the above posts.

Unregistered

Default Received the same letter

My mother got the same letter.
    Lucky them having the time to SCAM people.
    SHAME on them for the people that they do.

Unregistered

Default Scam

it's disscusting....My Granmother of 93 years, just recieved the same letter from Middle Asociados & Abogados in Australia! Saying an unheard of relative (which she was surprised, but excited to know she actually had) and his whole family had died in a Tsunami and she was the benificary of 10 and a half million dollars and the firm would share the sum as agreed.

unbelivable, watch out for letters like this!!

Unregistered

Default scam - Luis santiago associates Abogados

My 76 year old Dad received a letter from these crooks offering 7.5m euros. He was so excited as his grandfather had escaped to spain during the war and was never heard of again. These people should be ashamed of themselves and need to be stopped. Well done to everyone who is helping educate the usually elderly recipients of these rip offs. I hope they are caught very soon!

Zoe

Default Middle Asociados & Abogados

Hi, I was interested in your comments as my dad just received a letter from "Middle Asociados & Abogados" advising him that he has a late relative with the same surname who has left $10,500,000 USD. I assumed this is a scam so I look up on the internet and found all your comments which have a similar story.

7 October 2010