Hello,

I'm having trouble finding information with regard to this, so I thought "why not ask some Spanish lawyers, themselves?" Here is my deal. I just graduated with a bachelor's degree in the States (double major English/Spanish) and I want to study law. I've always been fascinated with Spain, speak Spanish and have wanted to live there at some point in my life. Bottom line, I would like to obtain another Bachelor's in law from a university in Spain - tentatively, La UCM. Below are a list of questions that I have. If anyone could help me out, I would greatly appreciate it.

1. Approximately how much would it cost for the entire four years I would be studying there? Living expenses not included.

2. Would I have to take an entrance exam to get into la UCM? I've already done so to get into my previous school, from which I have the Bachelor's degree. I'm not sure how that works exactly.

3. How does the job market look upon obtaining a law degree in Spain? I know that law is treated a little differently than it is in the US, but I'm not sure how that affects the profession in terms of pay and availability. Furthermore, would a master's degree be necessary, or recommended?

4. Is there a dorm culture in Spain, or would it be necessary for me to immediately find housing when I arrive?

5. How does financial aid work? Would I be able to obtain loans from the states to help pay for the cost of studying in Spain? Are there any other options financially such as grants or scholarships that I should be aware of?

If anyone could give me any information on any one of these issues, I would be eternallllly grateful!!!!!! Thank you ).