Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone heard of Lewis Pintol Abogados?

Unregistered

Default fake?

Hi All ,

My father received a letter saying the same thing he actually phoned us last night wanting accoutn details I requested him to send the docments for me to see before he made the deposit in the account. I have not heard from him yet I wanted to see what document her would put forward so that I can report him. I have no idea where I am suppose to report him does anyone know .....

Unregistered

Default hello

Hi All,

If anyone gets these letter report it to the fedreal office . This is such a schame my dad received one and he went as far as phoning us at our home number as it was listed he wanted bank account details and wanted him to Spain. DO NOT FALL FOR IT !!!! if you do give your details report to the fedreal police . They informed me that they may send a cheque and wait for you to bank the problem is that the cheque is a fake so if you have corro emails, letters etc keep them as a record . What ever you guys DO NOT give any bank details or give them money because they might even ask for money up front to get the money through to customs and into your account do not fall for it .

Unregistered

do not give any details out to these fraudsters. they are a pack of liars who need to be caught. report to the federal police and let them deal with it.

Unregistered

Default mr confused

The other i receive a letter like this i am a next of kin of some person never met in my life .. 7.5 millions dollars.... i made my researsh...do not answerto these bastards at all...

Unregistered

Default These f... bastards

Hi all,
    unfortunately, I was too naive and stupid and beleived trhis shit. Too late I have found this site. So, I lost a bit of money to these assholes which was a very painful and bitter experience. I am still angry with me that I haven searched this funcking name on the internet much earlier.
    My advice remember these names.
    Lewis Pintol
    Cynthia Oteng
    Mabel Akoto

I don' t know what to do now. The thing that the money is gone. But at least I have to anything. Does anybody know any special contacts at the police or probably any fraud lawyers.

Thanks
    Jinks

jezza sleuth

Default Beware Lewis Pintol !!

My sister-in-law just showed us a letter from good old Lewis Pintol telling her (surprise surprise) that a relative died and left behind 7.5 million US dollars!! WOW. He also said that HE wants 10% to go to charity and the remaining 90% to shared with her and LEWIS!! - Yes, Lewis is meant to get 45% of 6750000 dollars - for what??? Good one Lewis.

The company name on this letter was "Lewis Pintol and Afficiados" which is different to "abigados".

So I sent an email saying that I'm her aussie solicitor and that we need an upfront payment of US$10,000 to start proceedings. I gave the letter ref number and told them to send the cheque to the same address!! I hope they get as good a laugh out of that as we did from their letter.

Whoever is behind this is a giant male reproductive organ. I hope they get raped by their hairy grandmother and dog and need stitches that get infected.

Unregistered

Default Oops

Quote Originally Posted by jezza sleuth View Post
    My sister-in-law just showed us a letter from good old Lewis Pintol telling her (surprise surprise) that a relative died and left behind 7.5 million US dollars!! WOW. He also said that HE wants 10% to go to charity and the remaining 90% to shared with her and LEWIS!! - Yes, Lewis is meant to get 45% of 6750000 dollars - for what??? Good one Lewis.

The company name on this letter was "Lewis Pintol and Afficiados" which is different to "abigados".

So I sent an email saying that I'm her aussie solicitor and that we need an upfront payment of US$10,000 to start proceedings. I gave the letter ref number and told them to send the cheque to the same address!! I hope they get as good a laugh out of that as we did from their letter.

Whoever is behind this is a giant male reproductive organ. I hope they get raped by their hairy grandmother and dog and need stitches that get infected.
    excuse my maths - 50% of 6750000!!!

Lewis Pintol, get a dog up ya!!!

Unregistered

Wink Oh Well

My father received one of these letters; all with the same info.as everyone else. As I believe in miracles I thought why couldn't this happen? It does on the movies! Before I found out the truth I planned how my parents could spend the money - a new stove for them would have been great. But now I must say adios amigo to those dreams. So it's a scam and quite a clever one at that . A few karmic lessons will reach these people by some means of communication one day which will surprise them as much as their letter surprised us. Not to worry- let's get on with living our honest lives.

Unregistered

Post The scam continues

Who are these scumbags? Do they think you're stupid? This time the name of the company is Streamlight abogados- also from Madrid- what a conincidence!!! Please everyone, pass this one to a vulnerable, gullible loved one who may fall victim to this scam..Is even the stamp real???

masterofmydomain

Exclamation new scam

well they are at it again..just received a letter from a firm called streamlight abogados.they informed me of a possible relative who passed in dec 2004.apparently this relative or not has deposited 8.8 million with a finance/safe keeping company.they are not asking for any money from me , i am asked to contact via email or fax for further clarafication.heck i can even call if i like..lol. if i say no..he will then look for another partner..btw..if i am granted this and the funds are released..i shall get 40 percent and victor heiner..the scm artist will get 60 percent...wow not bad eh. thought i would put this out there ..im sure more will get the same letter..