Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Has anyone heard of Lewis Pintol Abogados?

Ian

Default Has anyone heard of Lewis Pintol Abogados?

I've received the mail from LEWIS PINTOL ABOGADOS from Madrid, Spain and he offered service to me. I know that currently a lot of schemes around and I don't wont to be involved in it. Please let me know that this company is legal and licensed and trustful and I can deal with them. Thanks & Regards

Unregistered

Default lawfirm

my mother has recieved somthing of the sort.... saying she has inherated 7.5 million??? my email is musstangdave@yahoo.com please contact me.

Unregistered

Exclamation Scam

I to have a letter claiming that I have 7.5 million waiting to be claimed. I think that this is a scam for sure. Has anyone contact this lawyer? I would like to know just how many others have a letter aswell.

Unregistered

Talking lewis pinto

This is a scam. Forward your letters to your local attorney general's office Call them first and they will direct you to the division that deals with such matters. Please do this for the countless others who got this letter and the elderly or misinformed who may have received them. I was suspicious as soon as I got it and was aware of the scam from a report on a news station

Unregistered

I got one too, same amount. The website looked legit but obviously it's a scam. It's also a common email scam with a different name.

Unregistered

Unregistered

Default Lewis Pintol

My letter came yesterday from a Lewis Pintol & Associates saying I inherited 7.5 million. Figured it was a scam.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    I've received the mail from LEWIS PINTOL ABOGADOS from Madrid, Spain and he offered service to me. I know that currently a lot of schemes around and I don't wont to be involved in it. Please let me know that this company is legal and licensed and trustful and I can deal with them. Thanks & Regards
    Dear Sir,

"Lewis Pintol", "Lewis Pinto", "Lewis Pintos" is a non-existent law firm.

This is their website: http://lp-abogados.com/

It is a scam, probably Nigerian. Do not pay them any funds.

Please read the following article on inheritance scams:

Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms - 13th March 2009

These fraudsters will contact you by a cold-call, e-mail or letter offering you either of the following legal "services".-

1.- As the only beneficiary of a Spanish inheritance from some distant (and unknown) relative in Spain that has passed away
    Yours faithfully,
    Raymundo LarraĆ*n Nesbitt

Unregistered

recieved letter about possible relative leaving unclaimed money in account. $7,500,000 U.S wanted 10% for charity and only 90% halved between lewis pintol & Associados and self. When questioned this with senior member of family was told to distroy it immediately - not a common name and no such relative. Be very wary of such letters, no one is that lucky!

Unregistered

Default re: scam

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is a scam. Forward your letters to your local attorney general's office Call them first and they will direct you to the division that deals with such matters. Please do this for the countless others who got this letter and the elderly or misinformed who may have received them. I was suspicious as soon as I got it and was aware of the scam from a report on a news station
    It sure is a scam if ever i saw one. Do not be fooled into opening or divulging your banking details, as surely they'll clear it out and will never be found! Beware!