Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 76 of 79 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 ... LastLast

Thread: Ocean View Properties

Unregistered

Yes this is true, you can do it all yourself to save the fees. I know several people though who were introduced to OVP by Estate Agents here in the UK who were selling international property. Lots of these purchasers used life savings rather than remortgaging their homes.
    The FSCS probably won't handle these claims so I imagine it's easier to get a company to claim for you.
    The Estate Agents who introduced are significant in this situation.

Unregistered

I happen to know the address of Mr Colin Thomas... Would anyone be interested?

Ollie Reel

Default Successful claim using Mortgage Claims Bureau

Hi all
    I am/was an investor in Estepona and Punta Perla , two of OVP and Miranda's developments and have tried for years every avenue possible to retrieve some of my hard earned deposits. I am also involved with a group of over 100 investors who have taken these crooks to court in Spain. The best news I ve had in years landing through my letter box la couple of weeks ago from the FSCS who have awarded myself and my wife the maximum they can payout to a couple of 100 k. This would not have been possible without the help of Mick Coyne. Ben Pardlow and Peter O Donnell of the Mortgage Claims Bureau whom I've seen post here in this blog. I will happily pay them the 25% plusVAT as this time last year I had no hope and could see no way of retrieving some money. These guys are very good and I'd advise any of you thinking of going it alone to save yourself a few pound as one poster recommended - you have no chance - these guys have the top barristers and lawyers in the Uk working for them and that is how they have managed to win my claim.
    The process is very simple , just contact them - fill in a few forms - get your paperwork together ie bank statements , letter from brokers and also talk to them as they will guide you through the process. It works and like me in 6 months time you could be a lot happier. For OVP investors there is no time to waste because if you don't make a claim in next few months you will miss out due to the 6 year rule for claiming ie next May is cut off point and you would need your forms in before Christmas.
    You should contact Mortgage claims bureau ASAP - see their website or phone - 00441903868251
    good luck!

Unregistered

Default does anyone have a list of ovp agents in uk

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I could really do with some information on this guy. Please call me on 01845 574637. Thanks
    have you got any news on the development?

Unregistered

Default the ivmlac

It's a shame that the solicitors who are working on the case are not keeping it fresh in the media. Seems to of lost all momentum at the moment. Time to get these crooks back in the limelight. It's not over yet.

Unregistered

Ignore title of last post. Stupid security code!

Banned

Good Post , Thanks for sharing ...

Unregistered

Anyone got the latest information on the case going through the Spanish courts?

Wink Miss

I need an advice. My fiance wants to divorce his wife but she is asking for all his property. Before she can sign divorce. If not she will not sign. Is this normal in Spain wife taking anything the man owns . if want to divorce?