Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 75 of 79 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 ... LastLast

Thread: Ocean View Properties

Unregistered

Default All info gratefully received

Er yes! (please)

what`s the situation on here, can I name names, give addresses and phone numbers ?

CT and MB have a new business

Unregistered

What is the new business please?

Unregistered

Very interested. They still owe me some money and several others!

Default OVP Investor Claims Success in UK

I am part of the Mortgage Claims Bureau helping OVP investors get compensation through UK compensation schemes and litigation against brokers and broker networks.
    We have only been able to do this now that a test case has been won in the High Court of appeal.
    If anyone wants to know what we do, how we do it and what it costs (nothing) please reply to this blog.

Unregistered

Would this be possible Peter if you were recommended OVP by a UK estate agents?
    Thanks

I bought some property in this area some time ago.

Can someone please advise me what expertise the Mortgage Claims Bureau has in this field ?

I really so need some help.

Unregistered

Hi. I believe the mortgage claims bureau work on a no win no fee basis. Might be worth giving them a call.

You may also wish to contact Antonio Flores at Lawbird in Spain. They are helpful and know all about our situation.
    Antonio has a blog but there hasn't been much activity on their recently which is a shame. I find this helps keep people's fighting spirit up when they see regular updates.

Don't give up, I still believe someone will have to pay for the crime that has been committed. The criminal is either OVP, Ricardo Miranda or possibly both. The judge at the courts in Madrid just needs to decide!

Good luck.

Unregistered

These people are charging huge fees for doing something that can be done by oneself. If the financial consultant has gone out of business you can contact the FSCS - Financial Services Compensation Scheme. It is free. The Emptage v. FSCS case has opened up the change of compensation. If the financial consultant is still active they can be approached for compensation and if no response you can go to the Financial Ombudsman. Read up on the Emptage case.