Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 68 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast

Thread: Ocean View Properties

Unregistered

Well they certainly wont be able to hide when they are in the Madrid courts!

Both Miranda and the OVP gang in the courts....oh this will be very interesting! Why dont you all just tell the truth and save the humiliation you are going to be faced with in court. The money has gone somewhere and we are getting closer to finding out exactly where.

What they need to remember is that we will never give up our fight so if they are looking for a quiet life and keen to put the Estepona Beach and Country 'Con' behind them , they really are living in a cuckoo world!!

Unregistered

Default Grant Thornton

If these lot are due to appear in court in Madrid,then what have GT been doing and Staffordshire Police,
    I never even received a final summary from GT when they finally came to there findings,also them sorting out Quinn Insnurance (In Administration)surely this should never be allowed whichever way you look at it having GT involved with OVP And Quinn Insurance (Miss Alberici,indemnity insurers) is not a good out look for any of us.

Unregistered

Default What is the next move then?

I don't understand this either. The sums involved are huge. GT seemed to take the view that the EBCC people were not creditors of OVP (well we never were as the money was not supposed to form part of the company's assets). It stinks! We need to regain our stength and call GT for a meeting as well as the police.

The police seem to investigage matters involving lessor amounts, or involving high profile cases, but we have been well and truly let down and as a taxpayer and lifelong citizen of the country it would be nice to be treated better. GT seems to have been fobbed of and given up - but they a commercial orgainisation, I think this is part of the problem. However, I do not hear from then anymore. Why are GT reporting to the police? They are not the police.

Any thoughts?

Unregistered

I agree we should call GT and the police to a meeting - I have followed this site with great interest- we lost a lot of money Mr A. S was still trying to get us to invest even though OVP was going into administration He must have known!
    Someone must be responsible for all our losses and the money must be in someones assets. I have never heard anything from GT and they are aware of our situation>

Unregistered

I completely agree with the last couple of posts, but trying to organise it ourselves will be difficult because nobody trusts anybody on these sites. What we need is a firm that can organise a meeting with investors being contacted. There must be a list of all those impacted somewhere. Not all investors use sites like this or even the Internet so they would not of been as informed as we have been. I would like to see a central meeting arranged with a firm or company who are willing to highlight the errors of GT, Fraud office, police and the MP's that have already been made aware of this large scale fraud. Any point in contacting BBC1 or any of the TV programmes that investigate these kind of scams??

Anymore thoughts or suggestions?

Unregistered

Default I dont think it can happen

no-one has the time, money or energy left I dont think. Perhaps ask Ted Jeory who did work on this or the Sunday Express who were running the stories. They might help run a story? The police should have dealt with this. I wish this were not the case. A meeting should be held

Anonyous & LulzMonkey

Lightbulb

I've been going through as much as this as I can but can anyone bring me up to speed with...
    Where customers stand
    The owners of OVP
    and what other information I should know trying to draw a picture.

I already know a lot information that I wont share for there protection nothing of importance that people need to know neither police or Mets

Just bring me up to speed.

Unregistered

Customers - buggered
    OVP - laughing - I expect
    Police - not interested

We should try to get the police to be interested again - it is so wrong what they did

Unregistered

Default moi

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where have you found this information, are you close with the family?
    get your facts right max is buying his own house and knows nothing of his fathers fraud

Unregistered

Default Blades

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The locals are saying the red lion is over priced and not value for money, so he may well loose some money on this pub

In case you didn't know, The Red Lion closed about two weeks ago. I saw two police cars outside.
    Turns out the bailiffs were called in. Mikes Blades had not been paying his rent. What can you say..