Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 65 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast

Thread: Ocean View Properties

Unregistered

So what happened, did Miranda finally show up at court?

Hi Sam I,am registered now I started this post in 2008 but could not find details but I think I never registered online. Still in serious serious debt. If you can help could be useful we never think now about that as we,ve had so many promises over the years.
    Paul

Well everyone started this post in 2008 now we are about to enter 2012 (1 month left) our position has only got worse over the last 4 years and C T and XXX and co, still plays a smart game (for now). So if those who offered before really can help in some way let me know.

PAUL
    Last edited by ifv; 01-16-2012 at 11:11 AM. Reason: Initials Removed due to libel threat

Hi Paul.

If you'd like you can give me a ring on my mobile; 07916893078.

Thanks,

Sam

I will give y
    Quote Originally Posted by samroberts1981 View Post
    Hi Paul.

If you'd like you can give me a ring on my mobile; 07916893078.

Thanks, I will give you a call SAM
    I notice not so many posts now maybe these guys think we,ve all forgotten about it NOT . Where all the these guys are really good guys and their supporters gone now ! time will always out the truth !

Sam

Unregistered

Just read that Colin Thomas has been called to appear it court inSpain- article on eyeonspain and Burton news

Unregistered

Default well done

well that is good news - money aside, it might lead to the truth someday especially as the UK Police are not interested. well done all involved. I hope it leads to a succcessful outcome.

Unregistered

Default Happy News

My husband and I have been very pleased to read the above, it looks as though the wrong is gradually being put right. We were lucky on our Estepona purchase as our solicitor held the money and did not release to Oceanview due to land ownership issues. However friends of ours have not been so lucky and I'm sure like many they have been through a terrible time over recent years. Luck was on their side last month and they received the full deposit back from their solicitor after raising a negligence claim.
    We will continue to follow the progress in Spain and looking forward to seeing those responsible brought to justice. Good luck to all who are still fighting.

Unregistered

To the last poster. Can you text me ur mobile. My mobile number is 07841449177. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Every total confidential. Really need the help. Thanks.

Default Estepona Beach & Country Club, movement at last under Solicitor negligence

There does seem to be movement in the EBCC development using the negligence claim against the solicitors used. Where doubtless more and more details will emerge in the coming days.

It has taken a while but finally the legal process is catching up to the fact that numerous solicitors failed in their professional capacity to properly advise on the EBCC contracts (and developments like it)

So everyone keep their chins up!! and could people please post details of successes up here, as and when they occur, as the information could prove invaluable to ongoing cases, solicitors used etc