Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 56 of 79 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast

Thread: Ocean View Properties

Joey123

* case with SFO's baristers for consideration (since Aug 2010)
    * reports from people that have lost money have been filtered to them for over 2.5 years
    * call the SFO case referral Baristers on 020 7239 7272 and ask what is happening re the EBCC/OCV/Sungolf investigation.

Don;t call Andy Spears - lHe is waiting on them

Unregistered

I was in a travel agents today to pick up a villas brochure and recognised a lot of other Ocean View builds in it mentioned in my time dealing witnh them. I did not buy from OV in the end but remember being tempted by the "success" of these past builds. Townhouses and apartments like Bel Air and Kristina in Duqesa. The brochure is Hoseasons. There must have been some OV success before all this catastrophe??

Unregistered

So what? Does not alter facts.£70k missing. For me. x 395 others. equals a lot of money. gone. you think I care about these other properties? they lied about the safety of this money.

Unregistered

Default Miranda has it

Our money is not missing ricardo miranda has it and is also legally responsible look what he has done

estepona beach
    tafedna bay
    punta perla

the report from grant thornton (that we all have been waiting for) tells us that

ricardo miranda and uk lawyers have been misleading us

17 previous companys all liquidated

lawyers sueing him in
    spain
    dominican republic
    morocco

thank god he has an asset

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think the people working at OVP were unaware of what actually ended up happening as it happened, although they must have suspected something amiss at some stage.
    I would leave them be and if they post something, welcome it, not have a go at them. I would be interested in the name of the 5 of 6 and who the ex-ovp person feels was responsible and which one was not. Anger must be direct where due. Who was controling the flow of money. Who was living like a King at our expense?
    CT & XXX mainly. Hard arsed and uncaring. Buying female workers £1000 handbags if they helped with the pushing through of more completions. Like a pair of bulldozers backed up by MB who was just a brute and a complete moron to work with. BP likeable, great seller and one of the nicer chiefs although was he going around the UK knowingly cheating people?? SJ a nice bloke who seemed almost at the point of a nervous breakdown always with owners on his back and seemingly desperately trying to sort their issues. AS from the sales side was a total idiot - add another S to his initials and you got him summed up.

Thing is for all this, the more I read of these threads even I am wondering if they were all just a pawn in Mirandas game???

Unregistered

R u still employed by them. Those thieves knew what they were doing. U said as much.

Unregistered

Thank you to the poster of 555 a complete irrelevance no doubt you got paid well with our money but you are correct about miranda i believe they were decieved by him and they did not look after our interest but as a previous poster said about completed development i am lead to believe there are over 20 developments that were completed but the only 2 not even started even today are both mirandas certainly says a lot to me.

Joey123

to poster 555 - would you explain this to DI Spears please?

Joey123

Default to Ricardo Miranda Miret

It's very quite out there - especially the Punta Perla thread on Singing Pig. Anyone know how Punta Perla is going - it's very quite on that thread!

Dear Mr Miranda - can you help clarify the position with regard to Estepona Beach and Country Club, in particular, the relationship with you and OVP?

Also, how is Punta Perla going? Can you publish some pictures of the progress and some news. I keep hearing stuff about problems? Are there problems? Have you received all of the deposit money and where is it? What is the plan and outlook for the investors?

Unregistered

Default its me

Hi my amigo

Thanks for enquiring after me if you follow the website Dominican watchdog you will read all about me.But alas i am a little skint at the moment and unable to pay my loyal staff all 4 of them in my international hq in madrid .Mind you if i could just find some more gullable agents to sell to some more gullable punters on my trail of successes in spain morocco and the dominican republic life would soon get back on track .Lets see how i get on with the chinese they seem a little green behind the ears .They are very impressed with my friends inc my old mucker fernando ,just hope i can keep this show on the road.It has been fun watching all these punters tear great strips out of those gready agents .All the best got to fly (if i could afford the fuel )
    Regards
    R M