Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 5 of 79 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: Ocean View Properties

orla blevins

Default ovp

Hi all, just heard the news re OVP going into liquidation. I have invested money in the estepona complex. I am currently trying to arrange a meetinbg with anyone in N.Ireland that is in the same situation so if anyone would like join us contact myself. We are going to join forces and fight this battle oursleves. From what I can see, this scam has been going on for years and if I had of did some research online, I wouldn't have invested. I placed my trust in agents of OVP who were good sales people. We have a alot of influential people who invested in peoperty, solicitgors, lawyers, accountants, etc..so we will utilise our skills to go after those responsible and ntry and get our money back.

Cheers

Unregistered

Default Gardens of Minilva.

I also bought in the G.O.M. and I would be interested in how to proceed.

Estepona Investor

Hi Orla.
    I also invested with OVP on Estepona and will be looking to take action.Are you aware of the meeting in Manchester on 5 June @ the insolvensy service. The money is with Ricardo Miranda so that's who we need to go after. Speak soon.

Unregistered

Default Estepona

In a similar position re Estepona deposit. From N Ireland and would like to talk about way forward.

Unregistered

Default OVP and Estepona

I am also an "investor" in OVP's Estepona shambles, and only found out yesterday about the situation. It's basically my pension they have lost me. Does anyone know of an action group or similar that I can join forces with. I have all the documentation from day 1 - lists and list of e-mails that went unanswered over 2 years, desite being chased weekly etc etc - and have no problems with naming and shaming. Obviously I ultimately want to get some or all of my money back - however - if that doesn't happen, then I want every person involved in OVP to go through the stress and uncertainty it's causing me now. And some....

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Estepona Investor View Post
    ............Are you aware of the meeting in Manchester on 5 June @ the insolvensy service. The money is with Ricardo Miranda so that's who we need to go after. Speak soon.
    Can anyone tell me more about the meeting on June 5th? Where and when? many thanks

Unregistered

You need to contact The Insolvency Service on 0161 234 8531 and ask for a creditors pack.
    Orla, Can you tell me a way i can get in touch with you. Im sure we have some "friends" in common. New to this site and dont want to put in my contact details.

Joey123

Default OVP

Hi all

I am on EBCC and am looking to consider joint action against a certain solicitor probably, so if you want to contact me then please do. Go to Eye on Spain and read the ebcc thread. i am known as Joey123 on the site. I am particularly interested in contacting those purchasers based in NI

Regards

Joey123

Joey123

Default OVP

Just a word of warning- we are not creditors of ovp. Our money was not meant to part of the trading assets of the company so i for one will insist i am not a creditor of ovp. My money has been stolen/misappropriated. The contract was breached and the terms of my agreement was that it was to be held in a designated client account. It was not and those who allowed it to be transferred to ricardo miranda, if it was, need to refund the money to me.
    Joey123

Joey123

Default scumbag ovp theives - yes - police action!!! Get the *****

See following news re theiving scumsbags:

Oceanview Properties International Ltd

The Official Receiver is conducting an investigation into the collapse of Oceanview Properties International Ltd, and a letter to creditors has been sent out with a request for all relevant information.

Staffordshire Police, the Serious Fraud Office and the City of London Police have been working closely with the Insolvency Service in respect of allegations made concerning the activities of the company and its officers. Further meetings between these agencies have been scheduled to review the findings and consider any evidence of criminal conduct within the UK.

Any creditor wishing to register their claim with the Insolvency Service should provide their details prior to the creditors meeting to be held on 5 June 2009.

They can do this either in writing to The Case Administrator, The Insolvency Service, Public Interest Unit (North), 3 Piccadilly Place, London Road, Manchester, M1 3BN, or by ringing 0161 234 8469 or by e-mailing piu.north@insolvency.gsi.gov.uk <mailtoiu.north@insolvency.gsi.gov.uk

Spam post? If so please click here to report it

08 May 2009 12:29

joey123

Apartamento

I've made 50 posts

Edit this post

As an another conned OVP "investor", in Estepona Beach and Country Club, my personal view is that I will be telling the Insolvancy Service my deposit was never to be part of the trading assets of OVP (which according to OVP when trying to get us to part with my money was the case) but was to be held in a designated client account until the planning permission (build licence) was granted. They did not do that so have basically stolen my money as they do not have it to return it. So I suggest if the same applies to you make sure you resist being listed a creditor as you will be getting bugger all from the liquidation but ensure they know the truth and ask them to investigate said company and director and shareholder together with the police and get some justice even if it is just a bit of time inside and all assets seized - of course, they have done nothing wrong really as they will tell you till the end of time.

Although they did get the "licence to place the site hut and to start scrapping the ground" - what a load of sh*t - as accompanied by the wonderful Disney news and picture of Mickey Mouse. Gullable - maybe - lied to and conned - absolutely.

Hound them, Tell the polce. Tel the Insolvancy Service what has happened. If they have done nothing wrong they have nothing to fear. Tell Ted Jeory at the Sunday Express. He likes OVP stories.

Spam post? If so please click here to report it

07 May 2009 16:54

joey123

Apartamento

I've made 50 posts

Edit this post

I had one from The Insolancy Service. What is the one from Mazars about?

Does anyone agree we should not accept being listed as creditors of OVP. The money was never to be included as part of their trading assets, but in a designated client account (bonded/escrow account or whatever). If you accept you are creditors you are perhaps not helping your case. My view is the money was misappropriated (maybe taken) and should not have been. I would make a point of this to the Insolvency Service.

Who will be a the creditors meeting anyway to make a fuss?

Joey123