Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 41 of 79 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: Ocean View Properties

Joey123

which firm is offering the no/win no fee basis? Is confirmed please?

Joey123 cannot lead a whole group action. If it not possible. (It's me)

Joey123

poster 396 - to explain (from posted of 392):

Mike Blades was "operations director" - a title at OVP. OVP was based in Lichfleld in Staffordshire. Mike Blades is rumoured to be running a pub in Lichfield. This pub has a chap of the same name running it. Who knows if he is anything other than a landlord/tennant? We do not know if it is one and the same Mike Blades. We certainly do not know if he owns it.

If the later - a substantial sum from OVP investors is missing. I guess people would like to know, if this is the same person, what he might have to say for himself. However, I guess is he may have just been a monkey of the main man and his sidekick.

I hope that helps explain the relevance.

there are a few areas of investigation/recovery plans:

1) Action against solicitors
    2) Action against Sungolf
    3) Asking the people directly involved where our money is.

I do not know if anyone is doing the later. But if someone is able to do so they need to be able to find them to ask them where our money is. Of course, it is "with Sungolf" - if that is so, and frankly I doubt it, "why is it there?" is the question and what are they doing to recover it is the question they will have to answer. Reasons so far is that it is in line with our "agency agreeement" per Stuart Jones.

We are still in the hope GT are going to advise and perhaps the SFO.

There are no too many nonsense posts. Angry posts occur and if they direct abuse at the people who stole our money, so what? It will not make any difference one way or the other.

Unregistered

Understand but we already have been given the answer from grant thornton in there last update now all we need is action to recover it from sungolf and let us hope "our friends" at ocean view were decieved by miranda because if ocean view were the agent as they claim then the developer is responsible and our claim would increase for miranda being responsible for it all unless we all still think it is sitting in a little account somewhere believe it or not and it grieves me to say it but let us hope the w***k** at ocean view were decieved because grant thornton are now in there shoes and would have action against miranda sun golf .It just takes one good lawyer good info and us the clients .

andres lietor

Default Punta Perla Estafa Internacional

Default Important news!

Dear All,

It has just been known that an arrest warrant has been issued against Ricardo Miranda Miret in the Dominican Republic. Coinciding though not related with this I will be releasing parts of the money laundering report obtained from the Malaya Court Case informing minutely on money transfers between Sungolf Desarrollo Inmobiliario SA, Punta Perla Caribbean Limited and Paraiso Tropical, as well as Berkeley Investments (owned by Sean Woodhall), Miret´s personal account and other entities and persons.

It would be interesting to collate this information with Grant Thornton´s findings since presumably they did not have access to the 20 page report prepared by La Caixa savings bank at the request of the Spanish Anti-Money Laundering Service (www.sepblac.com)

This information will be available in the next 2 hours in my personal blog.

Thanks
    Antonio Flores
    Abogado/Lawyer
    Lawbird Legal Services | Contact Me
    Instagram | Read my Blog

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by aflores View Post
    Dear All,

It has just been known that an arrest warrant has been issued against Ricardo Miranda Miret in the Dominican Republic. Coinciding though not related with this I will be releasing parts of the money laundering report obtained from the Malaya Court Case informing minutely on money transfers between Sungolf Desarrollo Inmobiliario SA, Punta Perla Caribbean Limited and Paraiso Tropical, as well as Berkeley Investments (owned by Sean Woodhall), Miret´s personal account and other entities and persons.

It would be interesting to collate this information with Grant Thornton´s findings since presumably they did not have access to the 20 page report prepared by La Caixa savings bank at the request of the Spanish Anti-Money Laundering Service (www.sepblac.com)

This information will be available in the next 2 hours in my personal blog.

Thanks
    Hello,

can you give us a source for this information?

Thanks

Unregistered

To be expected as he has conned people who bought in morocco in tafedna bay he has not returned there money he has sold property to people in punta perla with false buy back promises on land where the marina is going to be built and he does not own the land and to us on estepona beach where again he does not own the land and nothing has been built.Grant Thornton what is going on did ocean view transfer the money to sungolf and if they did why are you not trying to recover it

Unregistered

Excellent work because very importantly for us on estepona beach my client contract is with sungolf and quite clearly in 2006 miranda was sending this money to the caribean and that is when i made my payment to ocean view .Grant Thornton should be able to tie up the payments to sungolf from ocean view. Know please do not shoot me down in flames but the people at ocean view will be of help now to what really happened and why did our money go to sungolf.If we can stay foccussed we should be able to tie all this together .Lawbird have you any info on the arrangements between ocean view and sungolf other than the last statement from Grant Thornton.Come on Grant Thornton you must have access to a lot more info than you are telling us.We deserve to know.

Hello,

I forgot the attached the link, as promised:

http://belegal.com/blog-by-antonio-f...ll-directions/
    Antonio Flores
    Abogado/Lawyer
    Lawbird Legal Services | Contact Me
    Instagram | Read my Blog

Unregistered

Done enough? What does any of this prove? I see a lot of copy and paste work without any substantial evidence, no dates, exact amounts are not stated nor is it indicated who is ordering any of these movements. When we know who these other companies and people truly are, we may have something to work with. Berkeley and Hallard were both companies of Sean Woodhall, who conveniently enough worked for OVP, so really, thats just the money going right back into the hands of the directors of OVP. It still gets better. So many complaining that funds from Estepona were "diverted" to the Dominican Republic, yes I see some of these supposed transfers, yet quite curious that no one makes a big fuss over that last entry, 10,000,000 going from Paraiso Tropical back to Sungolf. Lets stop and think about how investments really work, any investment really, even your daily banking. You deposit your money and the bank in the meantime does what they want with it, it is not sitting there at the cash machine waiting for your withdrawal, they have it invested in numerous possibilities. I am seeing the same thing here, Sungolf may have temporarily advanced funds to Paraiso Tropical or the other way around, either way, there is a two way flow which in my basic understanding is not fraud nor any type of illegal activity. Until Flores wants to give us real information, I am not going to get my hopes up that this means we are any closer to a resolution.