Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 4 of 79 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Ocean View Properties

Unregistered

Default Contacting mr con XXX, sorry XXXX!

I have been trying to contact the ringleader but not had any luck but now we know where he lives i guess that will be the only way of contacting him.
    Glitz is the mill easy to find?
    Last edited by ifv; 05-01-2009 at 11:37 AM.

Unregistered

I'm not defending him, as I know of lots of his businesses have gone bust owing people money. What I am saying is that former employees are dishing out facts which are simply not true. I am assisting people in trying to get to the bottom of whats gone on

Default ovp

You seem to know so much about XXX and XXXX perhaps your family or friends or even XXX?, i wrote what i know , Might not all be right but staff talk, it's human nature,i have been left ovp many years and things have probably change in this time alot...ohh yes more people have been ripped off, we had people coming to the hall in 2004 that were unhappy and ended up with no property so how come XXX was allowed to carry on treating people like this for years to come, he knew what was going on he's a millionare buisness man nothing or nobody does anything without his say so including XXX XXX, you telling me he didnt know what was amiss.......I DONT THINK SO!
    The worst thing is all the staff new but never for certain, but were frightened to say anything this is why i left i felt uncomfortable working for him, and i feel ashamed i was part of this even if unknowingly, I know XXX is XXX long term partner but its convenient there house is in her sole name, perhaps they predicted or they knew things would go tits up.
    I feel very sorry for all these victims and wish them well
    Last edited by ifv; 05-02-2009 at 09:26 AM. Reason: Removal Request: Names of Individuals

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have been trying to contact the XX XX XX but not had any luck but now we know where he lives i guess that will be the only way of contacting him.
    Glitz is the mill easy to find?
    hiya,
    the mill is in XX XXX it's not that hard to find, i wish you all well and do hope everyone get there money back good luck all,
    Im deleting my registration on here as from 2 day so sorry cant help you with anything else am scared of come backs.
    I was just not surprised to see the outcome of this company and what had happened

Good Luck "GO GET HIM"
    Claire
    Last edited by ifv; 05-02-2009 at 09:27 AM. Reason: Remvoal Request

Unregistered

Claire

i wonder if you or XXX know the female staff member that colin was paying extra bonuses to? apparently it was not that well a kept secret - the only fool who had no idea was XXX !

money can get a dirty old man everything, although the money he was forking out was not his!

so do you know?
    Last edited by ifv; 05-02-2009 at 09:28 AM. Reason: Removal request

that would be XXXX quiet common knowledge, except for XXX obviously as all XXX property is in her name
    Last edited by ifv; 05-02-2009 at 09:28 AM. Reason: Removal Request

Unregistered

Claire

that is correct what i could never understand was that at the same time as the bonus from XXX there was also another bonus from XXX XXX but when you spoke to them one did not seem to know about the other. either way she managed to get a lot of the deposits that were never returned - mine included!

was that common knowledge? the XX XXX bit?
    Last edited by ifv; 05-02-2009 at 09:29 AM. Reason: Removal Request

Unregistered

link to the latest on oceanview and colin thomas in the sunday express

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/...y-firm-s-debts

Unregistered

Thank you for the information. My life has been ruined from losing my life savings on this scam, my mortgage has fallen into arrears and my wife has suffered a miscarriage due to the stress we have been going through and I am now suffering from depression. I will put all my efforts into ensuring that their lives are turned upside down just like they have done to mine. I will never give up this fight. XXX XXX XXX, XXX XXX , XXX XXXX, XXX XXXX, XXX XXXX you will not get away with your scam, and I'm sure many will support me in saying this. You can only hide out for so long!
    Last edited by ifv; 05-02-2009 at 09:31 AM. Reason: Removal Request: Names of Individuals

Unregistered

Default Xx xxx

i invested in punta perla and he stole over 250 thousand dollars from me. i contacted the F.B.I. and so far no luck. he scamed 1000 investers, any one have any idea how and what to do. have a lawyer but i think all money is gone. for more information go to singingpig forum.
    Last edited by ifv; 05-04-2009 at 10:45 AM. Reason: Personal Information Removed