Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 3 of 79 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Ocean View Properties

Administrator

Hi Joey123. Welcome to our forums.

Sure you can post anything you wish provided it is in the best interest of those caught in this OVP mess. The ultimate goal of this site is to help people out, and anything which contributes to this goal is welcome.

Forming a group and joining forces is indeed an excellente idea. Good luck!

Unregistered

Hi,

I believe that OVP have gone into liquidation. Not sure what this means for Estepona clients. According to XXXX XXXX, this will have no effect on our refunds coming through. If he has been lying then I will hound him everyday until my hard earned money is returned! I'm feeling so angry now with this whole farce. I believe that XXXX XXXX, XXXX XXXX, XXX XXXXX XXXX XXX and XXXX XXXX are all in this scam together and once scum like this are behind bars the world will be a better place! Amen
    Last edited by ifv; 05-02-2009 at 09:16 AM. Reason: Removal Request. No personal names please.

Unregistered

Default gardens of manilva

anyone bought there? I have and again it is a total farce.
    I would want at least 50% of money back but unsure of how to go about this. Any suggestions?
    Do I pursue OV or developer who is a year late on delivery and will not deliver on what was promised interms of compex or OV who cannot guarantee my rent now and also that the developer may not have gotten any of my funds in first place.

Default Ocean View Properties, longdon Hall

How shocked was i to read yesterday about Ocean View, At last all there scamming and arrogant bull**it has caugh up with them and yes guys your right there all guilty and the sooner XXX XXXX and his maffia con men are behind bars the better, I ashamedly worked for these people in 2004 at Longdon Hall, but only for 11months i knew something was crooked so i left, there was a fast turn over of employees as when they got to know to much XXXX XXXX ( XXXX right hand man ) would make them redundant,
    We had many unhappy people including famous footballers and normal hard working people, nice people coming to the hall in tears, frustrated and generaly conned out of there money, These guys are good shrewd and dishonest but XXXX played the big i am splashing out on big lush parties with corpius amounts of champagne, flying in to work in his helicopter or pulling up in his bentley all payed for by his victims.
    I never knew for certain what was amiss but i did now i didnt want to work for them anymore,my job was so small and insagnificant but i got to hear alot but not enough.
    I wish all Ocean Views Victims very good luck and hope you all get your money back, XXXX has enough property to sell to pay back these poor people, perhaps they should take his home the mill in yoxall and all the other houses he owns in that area but no doubt he has that one covered.
    Last edited by ifv; 05-02-2009 at 09:15 AM. Reason: Removal Request. No personal names please.

Joey123

Default OVP

Dear Glitz

What do you mean? What happened "yesterday"? Can you give more details and where you read about this?

Regards

Joey123

hi joey,
    sorry didnt make my self clear, i first found out about ocean view going bump and seans set up death, wen i was searching the net yesterday with a friend as she is moving to spain and we got talking about who i used to work for and i wouldnt buy off them ect...so we went in to the site to have a look and wham!, XXXXX empire has crumbled, i have read much more in the last few days apparently his partner XXXXXXXXXXXX XXX owns there [..]

[REMOVED BY ADMIN]

let's just hope the english and spanish authorities can bring these men to justice and they all get there money back,
    good luck
    regards Claire
    Last edited by ifv; 05-02-2009 at 09:23 AM. Reason: Removal Request: Names of individuals, personal private information and rude language

Unregistered

Default OVP

Glitz,

do you have a secure email address i can contact you on?? We may have a lot in common with one or two people at OVP....you may be interested.....

To the others although i sympathise with you all - and i would dearly like all involved in OVP to be caught out - i just have a feeling that they will lay low until all this dies down, after all they have made untold millions out of all this and will not be wanting to give them up....a certain finanicial advisor is already keeping a very low profile!

Joey123

Default Who are you?

Last poster

I would be interested to hear what you have to say. Do you have an e-mail address?

Regards

Joey123

Unregistered

I know of this lot as I am from Lichfield
    The "farm" owned by Roger de Havilland is not rented off Colin Thomas. The house is situated amongst other properties in what used to be a farming complex, but is now amongst barn conversions. The house was attached to a farm many years ago but was sold off by the farms owner.
    Michelle de Havilland is Colins long term partner, they have been together for many years and she is the mother of his 3 children.
    Try to get all of your facts straight. I have friends/family who have invested their hard earned money thro' OVP so I know how you are all feeling.

Joey123

Default Ebcc/ovp

In know your comments are not to do with me, however, I am not clear if you are defending Colin Thomas in your post or the reputation of his partner and her family? A lot is wrong with OVP and of course it is Colin that owns OVP. Can you explain or enlighten us as to this man and his intentions to put right the wrong doings?