Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 28 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast

Thread: Ocean View Properties

Unregistered

Default new business venture

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Since the details of one of Colin Thomas's rental properties/website was highlighted, they have shut down their website. Should you still need to contact them the property address was -

Arden House, Carding Mill Valley, Church Stretton, Shropshire SY6 6JH.

Land reg will give more details should you need them.

Has Colin Thomas been kind enough yet to tell anybody where our money has been hidden?
    Once he has assisted us in giving back whats ours maybe he could relax and enjoy life rather than having lots of people tracking everything he does.
    now look what's it's listed under:-

http://www.nursinghomevacancies.com/...nty=Shropshire

Administrator

Interesting ruling against Manilva Costa SA, developer of Manilva Gardens.

http://www.lawbird.com/wordpress/man...nilva-gardens/
    Last edited by ifv; 03-12-2010 at 02:18 PM. Reason: Restored

Unregistered

Default Tafedna bay

Hello, I paid a deposit for Tafedna Bay through OVP. The money found its way to Unico. I received a new contract but didn't sign it as i no longer wanted anything to do with it and wanted my money back. The original contract was reproduced without Unicos permission. However unico said the original contract is still legally binding. Is anyone else in a similar position? As I would like to get my money back. Also how are people finding Ignacio Morillas-Paredes of Brethertons? I sent them some paperwork to look at it was sent recorded delivery and has been lost after being signed for!

Unregistered

Hi. Unico is also owned by Ricardo Miranda. He controls all 3 of the scams, Tafedna Bay, Punta Perla and Estepona Beach and Country Club.
    His hands are very dirty at the moment!

Unregistered

Cool Brethertons

They also lost my entire file. Including alll the original paperwork. worrrying.

Unregistered

Angry ricarda

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi. Unico is also owned by Ricardo Miranda. He controls all 3 of the scams, Tafedna Bay, Punta Perla and Estepona Beach and Country Club.
    His hands are very dirty at the moment!
    can anybody tell me why ricarda is not in jail, so many lives destroyed and he still walks the earth

Joey123

Default Grant Thornton

I understand that an update will be posted in the near future on the case (this week ish). No details known by me or will be given by GT to individuals.

Unregistered

Exclamation CT

Do those of you who track CT know if he's actually in Staffordshire right now? I'm trying to make sure someone of the same name in another country is not the same man.

Unregistered

Unhappy punta perla

many investors are trying to go that route, just like at ovp nothing has come of it, the money is hidden i am sure of that. type in singing pig forum, punta perla 5 years of posts 400 investors scammed and ricarda lives the perfect life. many lifes and dreams destroyed and interpol and fbi in the states do nothing. type in punta perla scams and read about the rich ricarda maranda

Default well done the administrator of this site!

To all of us affected by the ocean view /ricardo miranda scam my personal thoughts of vengance due to my hardship of no rent being paid to me on my benatalya property fall into insignificance to all those affected on gardens of manilva and estepona beach but my thoughts have now changed .On benetalya from the document given to me and posted earlier it is ricardo mirandas company gcp that guaranteed the rent but did not pay!and for all those affected on gardens of manilva the successful court action by the administrator of this site is truly excellent news for over 500 people on that development.As far as estepona beach is concerned i hope with all the other creditors the report from gt will cover it but from what i have seen it is very clear ricardo miranda is behind the whole scam benatalya no rent estepona no build no land morocco tafedna bay no build no land punta perla massive accusations of fraud and that posting i saw of 17 failed companys does not make good reading HE IS CLEARLY A VERY CLEVER CON MAN i do not understand why all estepona clients after all this time cannot organise yourselves into 1 group work with say the administrator of this site and take action against ricardo miranda because he has been clearly at it.