Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 16 of 79 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Thread: Ocean View Properties

Unregistered

Default joey 123

who is this Joey 123? where has he vanished to. i have tried to find him via that website with no luck either.

Unregistered

Has anyone got any new information on the investigation that is being carried out by the various bodies.
    I haven't chased Staffordshire Police up yet as they did explain that someone would be in touch when more information was available to them .
    Posts on this forum have gone a little quiet recently and I just wondered if there was any more info out there or whether everybody was like myself and waiting for the relevant bodies to be in touch.

Joey123

Default Ovp/ebcc

Hi there

I am around, just no need to post anything at present. Nothing to say. You can sent me a message via the Eye on Spain account. Go to the Estepona Beach and Country Club threads and you will find a posting from me and you can send me a private message.

Who am I? Just a ripped of purchaser on the above site trying to get justice.

Regards
    Joey123

Unregistered

Is anybody keeping tracks on the whereabouts of Colin Thomas? At the end of the day he owned OVP and we should be holding him responsible.

Unregistered

Default scamed

i lost my life savings at punta perla, please explain how ricarda continues to rip people off and nothing happens to him. is there anyway to take him down? the F.B.I. has had complaints but they have other issues and do not really care. I guess crime does pay.

Unregistered

Crime doesnt pay. Believe me. Investigations well under way and unofficial ones also. We are all getting there. High life for a few coming to a very abrupt end. Justice soon......
    JC

Unregistered

thats great news jc you seem to have a good insight into what is going on, but will we get any of our money back from ebcc

Unregistered

In my honest opinion, for what it is worth, the answer in the short term is no. Our best hope is to find others or other in the wrong. My belief is that unless Mr M IS IN THE WRONG WE ARE SCREWED. If he is it will take years. If not, we are really screwed. Meeting with my MP in the morning to get advice on how to get my agents commision back and ask about criminal compensation. I would urge everyone to do the same and make this as public as possible. At the end of the day we did nothing wrong...... We paid our money to take a chance, i agree. But we never got the chance.
    JC

Unregistered

Default RM

I also invested in EBCC and signed contracts for Tafedna. Having never received them, put my solicitor on the trail, only to receive a letter from Unico stating that they had no knowledge of me, my money, contracts, nothing and any claim should be directed to OVP.

Hoping they can send some documentation to prove this

Unregistered

I hope the investigations are going well, I for one will certainly not sit back and let Colin Thomas or Ricardo Miranda get away with stealing our money. I hope to see their lives turned upside down just like they have done to many others. One thing I know for sure, they'll both end up in hell! There is no room for people like that anywhere else!