Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 12 of 79 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: Ocean View Properties

Unregistered

OVP haven't shown any intention or are even interested in helping those cheated as far as I have seen?. They will just do what's required to try and pass the buck and get themselves off the hook, as they always have! I hope the net's closing at last though?

Unregistered

Has anyone any news about the meeting today? Unfortunately i had to work and will have to continue to work for 300 years because of these animals. I WILL dedicate my life to harassing people and getting answers. Joey Goodstitch and others are our leaders.

Unregistered

Angry OVP Creditors Meeting 5th June 09

Hi

Has anyone got any news on the outcome from this meeting. I have a lot of knowledge on OVP and the characters as I was one of the early clients they roped into selling an apartment and whilst I am lucky I got a property....... after four years, I subsequently was duped into another on Manilva Beach. I dont know what is happening on this development as I went round it and it seems mothballed.

I am also confused as to whether I register as a creditor or not as the money that has disappeared could be classed as a fraud.

What is the latest on the Criminal action in the UK.

As i understand the key OVP guys are now looking at new ventures.....beware.

Joey123

Default OVP creditors meeting

hello
    I made a posting on EOS forum re the meeting - here it is. I hope it helps in some way:

Feedback from the meeting at The Insolvency Service for those who could not attend. Key points:

* The Insolvency Service WILL investigate the conduct of the directors and shadow directors (those who acted in the capacity as directors or (maybe - I'm not sure) held themselves out to be directors

* The vote on the appointment of the Liquidators was made. It was a simple monetery majority by the creditors that led to the apointment of Nick Wood and Ian Richardson of Grant Thornton. One is in London one is in Leeds (I think). A member of Mr Richardson's team can take calls 0207 7282651 - Sam - I think her name was. However, hold back for now, they have to have time to investigate.Their role is to recover funds and turn assets into cash to pay a dividend (eg 20p in the £) to the creditors at the end of the liquidation (I am not talking down to anyone, just not averyone will understand this process).

* DI Spears and his team's 'role (not DI Whitely - I know where you were going here - show some respect to these poeple whoever did the last post (ooovvvppp)- although I note the time as after the pubs had closed so you may not have been posting in fit state) is to investigate what happened and work with other agencies (including internationally with the SFO) the Ins Service and liquidators to recover funds and undertake criminal action if necessary. WHAT THEY DON'T need is mass calling of people. Report you case by telephone, if you feel you have been a victim of crime by OVP, and obtain your crime reference number.

* Still send your reports of your own dealings to the Ins Serv (especially matters of conduct of the directors and shaddow directors) and lodge your claims as creditors with the IS at Manchester (0161 234 8351). Also, send in reports (the same ones to the IS) to help the investigation if you have not done so to DI Andrew Spears (Staffordshire Economic Crime Unit ) BUT give them some breathing space to investigate. The investiagtion on 3 fronts (IS, Liquidators and police. It IS underway and IS being taken seriously)

* The creditors that came forward as of the 1 June cut-off date amounted to £42million. (I think was Sterling not EUROS).

* The was a creditor claim of circa £1m relating to Sean Woodhall's company/Worldwide Desinations - as he has died (I know) in a plane crash his interest will be liquidated for his estate so don't be too concerned. Although, a potential conflict of interest of the liquidator appointed is being looked at and if they find out there is conflict they will deal with that. However, initial assurances made are that there are none. It could be helpful even given the reported potential link with OVP in the past.

* a creditors committe will be formed (separate meeting) later to oversee the renumeration of the Liquidators

* I would like to say well done to the Dean Hamlin at the Insolvency Service. They have done well so far in what they state is a very large case. The OVP related developments from which there were claims from creditors were - EBCC, G of M, Vista Rocas, Tefedna Bay (Or Royal Maroc as previously known), and some others ( around 6 or 7 in total). I just asked around the room. There were a good 6 - 7 lever arch files of claimants.

* A thank-you should be made to a certain Police officer who helped get the criminal investigtion off the ground. I was pleased to have been able to personally thank him. You know who you are mate!

* I would say for now report yourself as creditors to Dean Hamilin, give your information to the police and also the liquidator. Leave them to investigate and get on with your lives for now as best as you can.

* I did approach a few people at the meeting to try to make contacts. I am sure may were sceptical of me and my motives so I apologise for that. Let me assure you, I am genuinly trying to help. I am trying to recover my funds and will to try to help you too, if I can.

* It was good to meet simimarly affected people for some mutual support and also to help with the fight for justice, return of money and to see them have their dodgy lifestyles well and truely curtailed (one day!). Mr V - good to talk to you - keep in touch! I will be in touch soon with those I discuss EBCC with. Mr W (and partner), D&H, BG etc

Try not to post for a while - leave this as the latest post for a while for people to read over the next few days as I think that may be the most helpful thing to do for now and is the most up-to-date information. You can PM me with questions altugh I will be off-line from 3.00 pm onward today.

Regards

Joey123

Unregistered

Default punta perla

I invested punta perla, ricarda took that money as well. Perhaps some people can go to singing pig forum, as many people do not want to face the truth, we got scammed, let those investors know the truth, as when I tell them about Ricarda they stil beieve in the tooth fairy. Thanks maybe if someone who has lived this nightmare tells them, reality will hit.

Joey123

Default Punta perla

it sure does not look good. they are still talking of construction. it is all rather odd, to say the least. The delays and false promises are staggering. Much like EBCC which has been rumbled (or OVP have been rumbled). I am wondering how RM is linked in with EBCC other than being the devolper via Sungolf.

Of course RM lies rather low!

Joey123

Unregistered

Default Estepona beach

RM IS Estepona Beach.
    What mean how is he linked??
    He supposedly bought the land by private contract (under his own name) though that now looks quextionable. He received depsosits and made out he was paying for land / contractors etc. Extremely questionable.
    He is GCP, Sungolf, Paraiso Tropical etc etc. He has the money somewhere.....probably in Dominica.

Unregistered

Default RM

Miranda

Joey123

Default RM

Ok. what I mean't is Sungolf and RM and on the contracts for EBCC. RM denies having the money, or I heard he said he had returned it. I don't really think OVP sent him the money - they lied alot, we have the evidence of that. You cannot remember all your lies and then tell something different and get caught out!

Sungolf had an option to buy the land at Estepona. Ok, so what I am saying regarding how RM is linked, is, that we know OVP took our money under false pretence and probably spent it. But did RM really see any of that money? DId he get refused the build licence and abandond the project and the delays and false promised are down to OVP as they by then had spent our money and they then were rumbled and running scarred? Why UNICO? Whi is UNICO ecactly? What the hell was going on? I'm just glad the police are onto OVP.

I know PP is being stalled and stalled and stalled .... and there are similarities - OVP sold EBCC and PP (not exclusively). PP is a big joke. He is taking the whatsite out of all the investors and they still believe in the project. I guess some have no choice as they have been tied up in a situation without a stong legal leg to stand on maybe > just speculation on my part

I don't think there will be a PP. I hope I am very, very wrong. Looking back on the crazy offers made to entice purchasers, it does not look very promising. Having said that, it looks like he makes excuses for offers made, somehow, claiming "act of god" - well almost - Force Majore (if spelt correctly).

Very disrespectful treatment.

There is a reporter in the UK working for the Sunday Express covering OVP and other companies. Perhaps he can help if someone were to contact him?

The big question is the commencement of construction. I feel for all those involved in PP and wish them luck.

I am not sure why the Investor Relations dept. seems to consist of one person. He should be putting proper resources into communicating with PP investors.