Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 11 of 79 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Ocean View Properties

Unregistered

I agree with that last post. The whistle could have been blown long ago by those who knew all was not well. Thay have to be help partly responsible whatever their situation today. They betrayed our trust in them to work in our interest, and plainly lied about several issues concerning when and where our money was sent. If they could at least now be witness for the wrong doings, then they might gain at least some repect however small?, and that might be reflected in their punishment. If they are still not prepared to help those cheated, then they deserve everthing they get as continued accomplices.

Unregistered

Agree totally. It may the "big boys" who are ultimatly guilty of planning the fraud, however, every single person I dealt with at O*P - regardless of their level of seniority (1) told me a lie at some point (most of which I have evidenced in e-mails / letters / documneted phone calls) (2) had to be chased and chased and chased - just to respond to simple queries. So they will either have had a pretty good idea of what was going on - or were just massively incompetent nodding dogs. I hope they are all eventually named and shamed through the fraud investigation. I will certanly name them in my evidence. Then when their names and deeds are publicly aired - I trust that no decent employer will touch them with a barge pole, their careers head in one direction, and they suffer financially and emotionally for being implicit, however indirectly, in the scam.

Unregistered

I have just had an interesting conversation with a solicitor in Madrid, it seems that Ricardo Miranda is well known and his name is mud. Well known fact that he is being investigated for fraud and money laundering at present.
    I have also spoken to a Punta Perla client who has been told that building work has started but could not be provided with any photos. How strange!
    I feel the sooner that Mr Miranda is behind bars the better.

Unregistered

Default re solicitor in spain

please can you post the name of the individual, name of the firm in spain and the contact address and tel no so we can speak to them re Ricardo Miranda
    Thanks
    Joey123

Unregistered

Default Ebcc

Just been told on the grapevine that former OVP representatives who sold us our properties and are keen to resolve our issues are meeting with UNICO in Spain this afternoon and that all clients will be contacted within 2 weeks to try and find a way forward. This may never occur but any hope whether false or not is something. I still genuinely believe that all is not lost, but that continued mud slinging will not do anyone any good. If they are guilty justice will be done. If Tafedna Bay or other similar resorts get built who will buy them if they research some of our comments. Negative publicity at this stage is no good.

JC

Joey123

Default politicsawaked

It is never too late to return our money. It is not mud slinging people are doing. Facts are facts.

Joey123

Default Ovp - ebcc

ignore last poeting header - I typed in the security stuff in the title.

Unregistered

Default OVP

I cant believe the post from the person who just said 'Negative publicity at this stage is no good' .........That can only be linked to someone from OVP surely?

On the contrary, I really hope anyone who does research our comments will take head. OVP have had plenty of time to get in touch with all of us on their books and offer a solution, or even look like they care?

I think they have no intention of paying back those cheated, otherwise they wouldn't have done that in the first place and there wouldn't be a very expensive investigation by police and fraud squads looking in to their business!

Joey123

Default Wierd

why the meeting with Unico? If Unico are responsible (as Ricardo Miranda is behind this company, we are led to believe - although originally said to be a joint venture with Miranda and OVP and others) they need to give us the evidence to persue Miranda - if they give damn as they say they do. Of course, they are so deep down that hole, they are just trying to get out somehow. The answer is full co-operation, honesty and hold your hands up and help us trace any funds received and kept by Miranda & Sungolf as you say they have the money. if you prove that and help us with a claim against Sungolf that would help more than anything else (of course a full refund, interest and costs is even better but never going to occur). You know well Sungolf should not have any money at all - it would be illegal, hence the elaborate set up in the UK to take the deposits.

I hope the meeting will result in an estimated £24m being returned to the rightful owners!

Anyway, much has been said many times before of refunds, transfers etc.. .. I am afraid you have landed on the Go Straight to Jail card. Unforunately, is not NOW but later! You treated our money like monopoly money! Buy your way out of jail and give our money back, plus interest and costs!

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just been told on the grapevine that former OVP representatives who sold us our properties and are keen to resolve our issues are meeting with UNICO in Spain this afternoon and that all clients will be contacted within 2 weeks to try and find a way forward. This may never occur but any hope whether false or not is something. I still genuinely believe that all is not lost, but that continued mud slinging will not do anyone any good. If they are guilty justice will be done. If Tafedna Bay or other similar resorts get built who will buy them if they research some of our comments. Negative publicity at this stage is no good.

JC
    Hi JC

have you heard anything about what was said in this meeting??