Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 10 of 79 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread: Ocean View Properties

Unregistered

Does anyone know if, when they find out our money has disappeared, we would be entitled to some form of criminal compensation.
    Lawbird, would you have an answer to this??

Unregistered

Rose,
    I did transfer to Morocco and signed contracts in July 08. I have recently been told by UNICO that they never received these contracts despite promises from those at Longdon Hall that they had been sent.
    UNICO also informed me that OVP bought the commercial license for Estepona Beach but when the Building License was not granted all money was returned to OVP.
    Difficult to know who to believe so my advice is believe none of them. Let the police do the job we as honest hard working tax payers pay them to do and when they investigate the scale of this and talk to investors surely some form of justice has to be done.
    I have been stockpiling supplies of bread and water and could also happily convert my garage into a medieval dungeon if requested. Wouldnt it be great to be the guard looking in at them every minute of every day for years.
    Jay

Unregistered

Thank you for that info. How did you contact Unico please?

Unregistered

I dont think you can believe a word that Unico say, the company is owned by the thieving scumbag Mr M*rand*! May he get all he deserves.

Joey123

Default Getting to speak to Unico

have you tried to contact Unico on the Tafanda Bay Resort Website - ask to become and agent and fill in the form. They will contact you then and you can ask them what the hell is going on
    http://www.tafednabayresort.com/inve...come-an-agent/
    I cannot see an phone no or an address so this is your only option, possibly.
    It's very interesting that the developers always seem to have never received contacts or deposit monies - clearly for the very reasons set out above.

Unregistered

i think you'll find saying that they never received contracts money etc is just an easy reason, but that have nothing to back it up. The money to buy punta perla was taken partly from estepona deposits and this will be easy to eveidence by the authorities. 22 million does not just vanish from accounts. the police and fraud can get this information very easily. i think we'll find that this will all come out in the wash, although it takes time.
    i agree with you, all the fraudsters involved deserve everything they've got coming their way! dont ever give up the fight, its obvious that a massive fraud has taken place.
    no matter what unico/miranda actually say. they are part of the scam. if miranda had a large development like estepona and never received any contracts or deposits would he not of investigated??! Of course he would of, but there was nothing to investigate, he'd received the money and bought punta perla. 100% con man.

Unregistered

Check out zenith overseas website, who were promoting all the same properties as oceanview properties? Wasn't Zenith run by Adam Sargeant?
    They have tried to disguise their website by removing all the OVP developments, but the same guys are probably still running the scam.
    Warnings should be sent to as many websites as possible, just for people to be very careful of such a company.

Unregistered

I hope for all our sakes that Mr Miranda is the problem. If so the Punta Perla land which he owns is worth over 1 Billion US Dollars and perhaps may at least get us some money back. I totally agree that those responsible for running Oceanview (2 Directors in particular) have been untruthful but to criticise those who worked for them is wrong. They were fed incorrect information which was then relayed to us. They feel as bad as we do and are owed commissions and wages. Stuart Jones, by the way is not in Brazil on a beach spending our money. He is working in an accounts office in Birmingham trying to provide for his family and pay a mortgage on a modest 3 bedroom house as OVP shafted him too. He contacted me this morning and will continue to do so for advise and any information that may be helpful.
    Lets all concentrate our efforts on the big players. And by now we should know who they are. The police will find out the truth. It may take time but they will.

Joey123

Default Ct / jks

These are the ones who need to be brought to account. there is evidence of wholesale rip-offs by CT in the past accounts.

Unregistered

I respect evrybodies opinion on here, afterall thats what the site is for. However I hold Stuart Jones partly responsible, he's known for along time that this is a fraud but still continued to push us into another black hole. At one point telling us that was the only way to get our money out.
    Stuart Jones of course will take the innocent victim part now, because he too will be investigated and is probably shaking in his boots.
    I dont really care that he has a modest 3 bed house and a family to support. I hope he loses his house just like I'm the verge of losing mine and that his family suffers just like mine are now!! We all know they played a part and we all know where they'll end up!
    I hope you dont mind me asking but did he suggest to you that you swap to another complex as a way of getting your investment? I've heard he's working for Adam Sargeant today. Another one of the scammers. Believe me, they were all made from the same mould, a pretty damn dodgy mould to say the least.