Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 78 of 79 FirstFirst ... 286876777879 LastLast

Thread: Ocean View Properties

There is also a Group with Costa Luz solicitors costaluzlawyers.es
    There are developments happening with some cases although not at the Estepona Beach & Country Club development that I know of

Moi

Default Ovp

Quote Originally Posted by Sami J View Post
    I invested with OVP in 2006. Estepona Beach. Since 2009 I have tried in vain to get help. I have had my case with FOS for 2 years but they appear to be stalling making a decision about the incorrect financial advise I was given at the time by an IFA.
    I would love to know if anyone has infact had any success or any test cases have been set as a precedent for us to move forward.
    I agree with the above poster that we all should attempt to join forces again and put pressure on anyone who can provide answers, especially as to why Directors still appear to live the high life at our expense and hardship.
    I don't understand how they are still living in luxury in yoxall and ct is still getting away with it

Unregistered

Yes it's ridiculous, I'm hoping they will be held to account soon for their criminal activities. It's by no means over yet, they may think it is but they are very wrong.

Unregistered

I hear that Antonio Flores has made some very good progress with the legal case. Well done to the team involved.
    That clock is finally ticking for the fraudsters involved with this scam!

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I hear that Antonio Flores has made some very good progress with the legal case. Well done to the team involved.
    That clock is finally ticking for the fraudsters involved with this scam!
    Yes very good news!

It's crazy that they managed to pull off this scam for that long. Is jail time in their cards if they get charged?

Unregistered

Yes and have assets been frozen?

Unregistered

Anybody know why there are no articles on the belegal website anymore? Previously when you searched estepona beach and country club or oceanview props it would come up. It now states nothing found??? Seems odd.

I bought an Ocean View property in Estepona around 2007 and sent the deposit to a lawyer in England who represented them and knew about Spanish Law. Does anyone have their details? The reason I ask is that I have been in contact with a law firm in Spain and they successfully reclaimed cash for people who lost money to developers in Spain. If you want details then let me know.

Unregistered

Default Colin Thomas

I remember reading about this four years ago after hearing about Mr Thomas via a drinking buddy at a pub in Newborough. All of this is terrible and should not be forgotten whilst CT owns at least two multi million properties - one in yoxhall and one in Wales which has its own website and which he rents out for 3k a week.

last I heard was that although banned from being a director he has a heavily active role running a recycling business CTR on marchington ind estate near uttoxeter. The business is under the name Mark Fitzgerald but CT runs the site day after day, several of his family members also worked there as does an accounts guy Dave Stewart who was called to court in Spain also over the Ocean View scam. Birds of a feather clearly stick together.