Actually this is just a quick shout out to the couple who posted a couple of posts above as well, as I am part of an action group suing a solicitor that we believe has been negliglent over the EBCC develeopment. So it would be EXTREMELY useful to have (if possible) the name of the solicitor you mention above that did not release the funds, as i believe this solicitor was not superhuman in his abilities, but just doing his job properly. And that my solicitor should have done the same, but she didnt, and was therefore negligent (i believe)

So if you felt comfortable passing on the name of your solicitor to me by posting a message to me or on posting here you will have the satisfaction of knowing that it could potentially help others get their funds returned

alsojust to confirm I will not contact the soliticormyself, but pass it on to mine, Ignacio Morillas at Colman Coyle, orif you could contact iganico with the details that also would be fine if you were concernced about passing solicitor info to mere mortal lay personslike me!

many thanks