Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 66 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast

Thread: Ocean View Properties

Actually this is just a quick shout out to the couple who posted a couple of posts above as well, as I am part of an action group suing a solicitor that we believe has been negliglent over the EBCC develeopment. So it would be EXTREMELY useful to have (if possible) the name of the solicitor you mention above that did not release the funds, as i believe this solicitor was not superhuman in his abilities, but just doing his job properly. And that my solicitor should have done the same, but she didnt, and was therefore negligent (i believe)

So if you felt comfortable passing on the name of your solicitor to me by posting a message to me or on posting here you will have the satisfaction of knowing that it could potentially help others get their funds returned

alsojust to confirm I will not contact the soliticormyself, but pass it on to mine, Ignacio Morillas at Colman Coyle, orif you could contact iganico with the details that also would be fine if you were concernced about passing solicitor info to mere mortal lay personslike me!

many thanks

Unregistered

Default Watch time limits

anyone looking to sue for negligence must know there is a 6 year staututory time limit for making claims from the time of the advice (I think).

Unregistered

The group in Spain seem to be making good progress also. Good to hear positive news for a change.

Unregistered

As expected, that silly lying cow of Virginia Mateos did not turn up in Court first time round. Clearly her palm has been conveniently greased by thieving corrupt Miranda

Unregistered

Another success story. Read on another forum that a solicitor in Plymouth has been successful in court against the solicitor. Awarded damages also and now waiting for the money.

Unregistered

which forum please?

Thanks

Unregistered

The article mentioned above is on the eye on Spain website.

Unregistered

All seems to of gone quiet on the forum. I've had various discussions today with contacts I have made over recent years and the best route it seems will be to continue with professional negligence claims. Many cases have already been settled outside of court, and this in itself highlights the fact that nobody should ever have received recommendation to proceed with Estepona.
    Has anybody got any news on the Spanish court case that has been mentioned?

paulnali@googlemail.com

Unhappy Still broke after all these years can anyone really help us please

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All seems to of gone quiet on the forum. I've had various discussions today with contacts I have made over recent years and the best route it seems will be to continue with professional negligence claims. Many cases have already been settled outside of court, and this in itself highlights the fact that nobody should ever have received recommendation to proceed with Estepona.
    Has anybody got any news on the Spanish court case that has been mentioned?
    We moved to Spain on the understanding we would live a NEW life with all our savings in OVP and through the Torquay OVP representatives we placed further deposits in Spain as well as Estepona Beach all with J O the OVP lawyer (in latter years) and acting on our behalf. I started this post years ago but came back broken from Spain 1.5 years ago.
    Can anyone message me my personal email is paulnali@googlemail.com if YOU really can help us.
    I know this will alert some parties to our identity but we have nothing to loose now. The only other option has been offered by unscrupulous people but we don,t want to get to their level Although becomming much more tempting.
    Thankyou

Unregistered

last posted - please post a landline tel no you can be reached on