Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Ramirez and Ramirez

Administrator

It is a scam, have no doubt.

We have already reported these people to the Bar Association. It is their duty now to take legal action.

Unregistered

Default Spanish scammers

OMG Is there anyone in Spain who is not a rip off merchant. We got a cold call from Ramirez. Why can the EU not do something about these people. I am a member of the Lib Dems and intend to contact my MP about this and will ask her to take this up with the FO. If anyone wants to contact me with more info for her it would help.

Cheers

tntwilde@hotmail.com

Default Timeshare and Cashback scams

Grateful to have read and been warned about companies like Rameriz and Rameriz and obviously don't want to be conned out of any more money. But can someone please tell me who I can contact with confidence to help me get justice and compensation for all the money I have already been conned out of? I was told that Cashback was regulated by the Spanish Government - so is there a point of contact that could legitimately take up my case?

tntwilde@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    OMG Is there anyone in Spain who is not a rip off merchant. We got a cold call from Ramirez. Why can the EU not do something about these people. I am a member of the Lib Dems and intend to contact my MP about this and will ask her to take this up with the FO. If anyone wants to contact me with more info for her it would help.

Cheers
    Where do you live? I'm living in Southampton. Should we all approach the same representative?

Unregistered

Default Ramirez & Ramirez

Quote Originally Posted by tntwilde@hotmail.com View Post
    Where do you live? I'm living in Southampton. Should we all approach the same representative?
    Hi, we have been advised to go to our Euro MP in Kent

Unregistered

Default Ramirez cold-call

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Cheers
    I,too, have just received an unsolicited call from a Gareth Fletcher of Ramirez and Ramirez solicitors saying my name had come up on a list of people who were suspected of making payments to a bogus time-share or holiday-buy company and had I made any payments to any such company in the last ten years? When I answered no he thanked me and hung up. I was left unnerved by the tone of his questions and, having been taken by surprise, was suddenly concerned that my identity had perhaps been stolen. I tried to call Mr Fletcher back to ascertain how he'd obtained my number, but he had withheld his, surprise, surprise! I decided to Google the firm which has led me to this great forum! Thank you all for alerting me to this scam, I shall be on my guard in future!

Unregistered

Default mr r.houghton

recieved many phone calls from Anna Higson inconnection with Ramirez & Ramirez, after looking into their company,only to find they are using a list of names,Don Tovar HernandezRiverol Lic N 5991.Dona Sara Lia Vilas Lic N6539..Patricia Ramirez Clerides Lic N .6649. How true they are we donot know.

Unregistered

Default Ramirez & Ramirez abogados

I was also called by Gareth Fletcher of R&R and I have scanned through details of Scams that I have been involved with in trying to sell my Timeshare. The firm purports to be a leading law firm specializing in litigation against Resale Companies, Timeshare Companies, Timeshare Resorts, Holidaay Clubs and Stocks and Investment Schemes.
    I have embarrasingly been duped seven times. I had hoped that their lawyers, Don Tovar Oliver Hernandez Riverol Lic No 5991, Dona Sara Lia Vilas Lic no 6539, and Patricia Ramirez Cerides Lic no 6649 at Calle Cordoba 35, Edificio Villa Blanca 1-C, fuengirola 29440, Malaga tel 952-664151 Fax 952-468346 email info@specilaist-lawyers.com would be able to help. But this forum suggests otherwise.
    Only yesterday 8th Jan Stuart Billington a well spoken convincing young man told me that after consulting with the lawyers, there were definite grounds to go ahead with Gross Misconduct, Gross Misrepresentation and Presumptive Fraud against Gary Lee and Keith Barker Scammers-in-chiefs of various companies involved in Timeshare Resales. I have paid out £6143 on offers for resale of £53,765. Mr Billington assured me they were in the process of freezing assets worth £8.5M and that I could expect to get returned the £6143 AND up to 50% of the offered resale value.
    BUT the documents needed to be translated into Spanish and a Notary had to vouch for the authenticity of the transation. Normally this cost 798 Euros per document meaning they would charge £5586 for all the documents but as a special deal R&R would only ask an initial costing of 1286 Euro [£1169] payable by Tuesday - Friday next week so they could "go ahead". They have also asked for Cedit card details - I shall inform the bank after posting this to warn the bank about the scam.
    Andrew

Unregistered

Default matty

Quote Originally Posted by tntwilde@hotmail.com View Post
    hi i live in doncaster and i too have had about 3 calls from this company from a female
    named susan lacey very upmarket voice i sent some papers for them to view and i too
    expect a call from them again.
    i also had calls from the firm called first legal services that was last year whom this firm
    ramirez have named on their web page has being dodgy but i actually blew them into
    touch but i expect a call from these morans to-day of sometime soon.

perhaps we should all fight back and try to get them put in prison if you are going to
    approach your euro mp please pass on my comments too i will now write to dwvc (timelinx)
    and express my anger to them and the man there would be craig douglas who will receive
    my letters and n ask himm why have they passed on my details and those of others.

regards matty

Unregistered

Default Thanks for the heads up about Ramirez and Ramirez Legal Consultants

Evening all

Thanks for the heads up, my sister in law has been contacted by a Richard Ward from Ramirez. Wonderful thing is Google Earth, saw right into the address from the email Ward sent, its an apartment block. Told her to print everything off and take it to her friends at Bristol Police and send a copy to her local trading standards to get things moving. How did this group of miss fits get hold of everybodys email and phone numbers? Makes your blood boil......