Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Ramirez and Ramirez

Unregistered

Default Ramirez & Ramirez

The above company cold called us and we sent relevant copies of documents they requested to reclaim money paid to a company. Holiday advice Bureau.

The company then asked us for 560 Euros plus 10% of any money recovered.

I have responded to indicate I will not pay any money up front and they should take on the case as a no win no fee case.

I await their reply however this feels like a skam to me.

Unregistered

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Has anyone had dealings with a law firm based in Malaga, Ramirez & Ramirez?
    Yes, i have been on the phone several times with a woman called Eva Svensson, she is calling me back tomorrow.
    She says we will get our money back if we pay 2720 euro.....

puck

I also have a phone call from Spain, by a dutch woman called Johanna Sander, how work at the company Ramirez & Ramirez, Fuengirola. She did sent me a contract, were they asked us for 560 Euros plus 10% of any money recovered.

Are there more Dutch people how been contacted with this company ???

Unregistered

Thumbs down Ramirez and Ramirez

I have just been contacted by an "Anna Higson" perpoeting to be from Ramirez and Ramirez. She says that they have traced money paid to "Holiday Property Shop" for sale of a time share which never happened. She says that for an upfront lawyers fee of 610 Euro she can get me my money back plus "damages". Sounds like a scam to me...

Unregistered

Default ismorg

I have jsut been contacted by a John Didcot of Ramirez and Ramirez saying that the owner of "We Sell your Timeshare" has just been killed (in fact he insinuated murdered) in a motorbike accident a few months ago and that they were trying to repay all the money that this guy had fraudulantly received from people. I have decided that I will not be persuing any claim after having read this forum!

Unregistered

Question B Malpass

I have been contacted by law firm Ramerez & Ramerez

Is this company trustworthy

Regards

B Malpass

Unregistered

We too had a call last night from Mick Ellis stating that they would be able to retrieve money that we were due from cashback from DWVC. He sounded very very professional and said that the owner had been murdered and that the family were trying to sort out his Estate. He said that he would email details about his company and that they would require copies of all paperwork from us so that they can proceed. True to form and email arrived today from a Rebecca Harrison requesting this.
    Having already been conned by another company called Procoll I decided to look Remirez & Remirez up on the internet and hey presto came across this forum...... Thank god I did.
    As as I am writing this Mick Ellis is talking to my husband on the phone trying to convince him that they are COSHA. Nice try Mr Ellis

Unregistered

Angry Ramirez & Ramirez

The 'excuse' Rebecca Harrison gave me yesterday was that Incentive Leisure Group (includes DWVC, Timelinks etc) is going into liquidation....but the aim is the same - scam you for further funds.

Unregistered

Default Ramires and Ramires

I had a call from a "Gareth Fletcher" of Ramires and Ramires stating that the "Cashback" scheme promoted by Incentive Leasure would be going into liquidation in about 2 weeks.
    I have recieved their e-mail and he is due to ring again this afternoon, while no mention has yet been made of payment, this sounded like a scam from the offset.
    After reading some of these posts I am now certain.

Regards Dave Wood

Unregistered

Having been scammed by ILG and Procall we also have recieved a cold call from Mick Ellis of Ramirez & Ramirez. We recieved an email the following day. Seeing that the compny were based in Spain we were immediately suspicious. I'm glad I went on the web to discover the truth about this firm.
    It seems that they have been at it for at least 2 years going by the amount of complaints on the web, is there nobody looking after our interests in Spain by legitimate lawyers or the police?
    I wish I had access to the web a few years ago when te were conned.