Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Molina valero

Administrator

She is probably reading this thread, so it makes little sense to publicly recommend a course of action (which could involve going to the police to report her)

The best thing you can do for now is to just ignore her phone calls.

we have received modelo form 21 and resumen 023, all look kosher. suspicious though as want me to pay tax in advance payable to JDELGADO (AY said stands for judicial delegation.)
    it is very clever !
    noddy

stevieF

Angry Mr

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    is molina valero a CON ? as i too have been contacted by them for cashback gone into liqudation and now they want me to pay tax of thousands of pounds on property i do not own
    I too have been contacted by these unscrupulious people and all they have ask is for 40 euros + bank details, to this I have not paid.
    I have had no answer on all emails since November last year. Obviously this scam has been rumbled when I included the office e-mail address. However my first thoughts turned to my bank details, my next move is to cancel the account!

Unregistered

Question is this another scam?

Do you know anything about Platinum Property Leisure Ltd (or anything simular)? Just had call from them but sounds dodgy already!! Is there any link to Molina Valero scam?

Yes it is a scam. This company is being investigated by police in england.

Unregistered

Cool Platinum Property and Leisure SL

Got phone call out of the blue from Platinum Property and Leisure claiming to be able to sell my timeshare. They don't ask for money up front. Do you know if they are to be trusted?
    They claim to be based in London.

Unregistered

Default platinum property

I have been dealing with them for 3 weeks.
    They auctioned my week of timeshare,it was very quick.
    Also i did manage to sell it for a better price than other companies have offered me.
    and i am going to their office on monday to pick up the funds.
    They did give me the chance to do it over the phone but i wanted to go to their office to check them out.
    everything seems fine will keep you guys updated.

They are still scamming people. They may say that they are connected to Office Admin Services ar Redhill Chambers in Redhill Surrey. They have nothing to do with this company who are a ligitimate and registered company
    The latest scam is to get a victim to take out a UKASH voucher for £499 and then get the victim to pass on the voucher number.
    These scammers are evil and the entry above is obviously someone connected to the scammers as they are not identifying themselves