Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Molina valero

Unregistered

Default Molina valero

has anyone heard of Molina Valero who are supposed to be acting for us in theuk in getting back some money from a company called cashback SA

Unregistered

Default Molina Valero

Yes! Could this be another scam? They claim they have been "appointed" to settle claims against CashBack S.A. who have filed for liquidation. They have not asked for any money.

Unregistered

Default Molina vALERO

My sister who lives in the UK has had several telephone conversations with this company ....now there telling her they ned to talk to her Husband as he has to pay some Tax in spain to recoup the monies they lost on a time share scam....they have not ask her for any money YET!!! and say Tax will come from the money recouped for her ...just over 16.000 gb£ has anyone had any dealings with these people

Unregistered

Default Cashback SA

Cash back SA and Incentive leisure seem to be the same company...I spent 23,000 pounds on time shares some four years ago ..I have been contacted by Molina Valero saying there acting on behalf of the Spanish courts I am due some money back ...roughly about 15.000 pounds....I have been asked to open a bank account to recieve the money due was told it would be deposited within the next seven days I recieved a call last night from the above named Lawyer saying I needed to give them more information as i wasnt registered for Tax in Spain and would have to pay Tax ..it would be took from source I still havnt been asked for any money.....anybodies help/comments would be greatly appreciated
    Thankyou

Dear Sir/Madam,

There's no registered lawyer under tha name "Molina Valero" in Spain.

If any of you have their contact details (i.e. website, address, full name of lawyers) just post it on this thread so I can crosscheck if they are a legitimate company.

Please read the following thread on bogus law firms:

Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms - 13th March 2009

Yours faithfully,

Unregistered

This so called legal firm has been in contact by phone with my father in law and they have now asked him to pay a tax bill of 3500Euros before they can send any money that may be owing to him. fortunately he has not done this yet, is there anything that we can do about this?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This so called legal firm has been in contact by phone with my father in law and they have now asked him to pay a tax bill of 3500Euros before they can send any money that may be owing to him. fortunately he has not done this yet, is there anything that we can do about this?
    Do you have their contact details (i.e. website, address, full name of lawyers)?

Just post it on this thread so we can crosscheck if they are a legitimate company.

Yours faithfully,

Unregistered

Default Find him if you can

Molina valero i have been contacted by them the name i have been give is Anthony Young i
    have had a number of calls from him and some documents with an address on see below

AV MANUEL SIUROT No 16 HUELA 21004
    TELEFONO (+34) 902 001 959
    FAX: (+34) 959 870 652
    EMAIL: INFO@CONSULTAMV.COM

Unregistered

Default More email address

Have recived emails from MOLINA VALERO via the addresses below

secretaria@consultasmv.com

gestoria@consultasmv.com

have not asked for payment yet

Unregistered

Default molina valero

I have also been contacted by molina volero on two seperate email addresses that differ from the one on the letters sent:-
    gestoria@consultasmv.com
    secretaria@consultasmv.com
    All corespondence has been with a Anthony Young and the address on the letter heads has been:-
    AV.MANUEL SIUROT No 16 - HUELVA 21004
    TELEPHONO (+34) 902 001 959
    FAX (+34) 959 870 652
    EMAIL:INFO@CONSULTASMV.COM