Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Marques Carrillo & Assoc

  1. #1
    Golfdkc
    Guest

    Default Marques Carrillo & Assoc

    I have just received a letter from a Spanish law firm?? located in Bilbao Spain namely Marques Carrillo & Assoc.
    They say I have been left unclaimed funds from a coupon now estimated at 865,320 Euros It's being invested by Mapfre Investments.
    This is a Scam. Be warned, they are at it again.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Marbella
    Posts
    1,095

    Default

    Dear Golfdkc,

    Please feel free to start your own thread with the name of this "law firm".

    It is preferable that each of these bogus law firms scamming foreigners have their own threads.

    Thank you.

    Yours faithfully,
    Last edited by Lawbird Lawyer; 09-29-2009 at 12:09 PM.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Golfdkc View Post
    I have just received a letter from a Spanish law firm?? located in Bilbao Spain namely Marques Carrillo & Assoc.
    They say I have been left unclaimed funds from a coupon now estimated at 865,320 Euros It's being invested by Mapfre Investments.
    This is a Scam. Be warned, they are at it again.
    I have received a similar letter from Marqùùues Carrillo & Assoc dated 29-09-2009. Same amount invested, also by Mapfre. This is further confirmation that this letter is a scam.
    Last edited by HollJer; 10-08-2009 at 06:51 PM.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Marbella
    Posts
    1,095

    Default

    Dear Sir or Madam,

    They are a scam and are already listed in our bogus law firm list.

    Yours faithfully,

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Golfdkc View Post
    I have just received a letter from a Spanish law firm?? located in Bilbao Spain namely Marques Carrillo & Assoc.
    They say I have been left unclaimed funds from a coupon now estimated at 865,320 Euros It's being invested by Mapfre Investments.
    This is a Scam. Be warned, they are at it again.
    I have just received the same thing...they must really think we're born yesterday....!

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Marbella
    Posts
    1,095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Derek View Post
    I have just received the same thing...they must really think we're born yesterday....!
    You would be surprised how many educated people continously fall for these type of scams. Many trust the e-mail as it purportedly belongs to a "law firm".

    Yours faithfully,
    Raymundo Larraín Nesbitt

  7. #7
    fred
    Guest

    Default Marques Crusedar & Co, Bilbao

    I have also received a letter, dated 12-10-2009, quoting the same amount [viz 865,320.10 Euros] from the below "attorneys at law". This clearly also a scam.

    Marques Crusedar & Co, Calle Juan de Ajuriaguerra 3, 48009 Bilbao

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Marbella
    Posts
    1,095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    I have also received a letter, dated 12-10-2009, quoting the same amount [viz 865,320.10 Euros] from the below "attorneys at law". This clearly also a scam.

    Marques Crusedar & Co, Calle Juan de Ajuriaguerra 3, 48009 Bilbao
    Dear Sir,

    Please notice your "law firm" has a different name as that form the one which starts off this thread although they are probably the same scammers.

    Yours faithfully,

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Cool

    I've received a similar note from Marques Crusedar & Co. They blew it slightly by attaching a logo reading Marques & Crusader Co. but it's at the same Bilbao address - Calle Juan De Ajuriaguerra 3 etc. I prefer literate scams!!

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Cool Bilbao scam

    ...and mine was posted in Portugal!

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •