Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online

Thread: Spanish Bank Account opened from Venezuela

Default Spanish Bank Account opened from Venezuela

Many times on forums we post when we have problems or when we have been had by scammers but this time I would like to share my excellent experience with Lawbird. A few months back I contacted them about the Spanish Bank Account opening service .they quoted a fee and I paid it using Paypal. But later I found out that they would open the account but I had to travel to Spain to sign the papers. But I live in Venezuela and really couldnt travel .Mrs Vanessa Mellado personally contacted several local banks in Marbella and found a bank that would open the account for me without me having to travel to Europe.
    Several months and lots of paperwork later the account was finally opened. Mrs Vanessa and Mrs Martha Flores really went out of their way to help me at every step of the way and all for the same low initial fee
    Needless to say I am very pleased with their service and recommend them for Bank Account opening or Any other Legal Service need you might have
    Last edited by gijoe; 09-09-2009 at 02:50 PM. Reason: grammatical errors

I would also like to hear about good or bad experiences you have had opening Bank Account outside your country

On behalf of Vanessa and myself, I would like to thank you for your kind words.

This case was a clear example of the times when we are faced with a totally unexpected event which is out of our control. In this particular case it was the enforcement of anti-money laundering regulations by the Spanish banks. It is a difficult task to go back to the client and explain the difficulty. It is not easy to tell them that what you earlier explained as being possible, no longer is, but that you will go your way to resolve it. It involves a very trustful as well as patient client. It is true that we, and particularly Vanessa, have done our best to succeed in this task but we have to thank you for being so understanding all the way through and for believing in us. It has been a real pleasure dealing with you!
    Marta Flores
    Legal Assistant at Lawbird
    Check My Profile