Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online

Thread: Documents needed to show integration into the spanish society!

Adnan

Default Documents needed to show integration into the spanish society!

Hi,

My name is Adnan I live in valencia, recently I submitted my documents for spanish nationality (virtue of Marriage with a spanish Citizen) and I got a reply that I will have a interview in front of the judge and I need to present documents to demonstrate that I have integrated in the Spanish society. So, My question is what are documents which I could possibly submit to determine that I have integrated in the Spanish Society? Many thanks.

Adnan

On the day of the interview you will need to take with you all the paperwork already presented with your application. The police officer will go through the documentation with you and will ask you general questions about your life in Spain. For example about your future plans, why you decided to come to Spain, about your job, family, etc. About your wife, where did you meet, etc. It is important that you are relaxed and that you are able to give coherent responses. Being able to speak to the language is a huge benefit here.

If at the time of the application you did not have a job but you now have one, your work contract and vida laboral will be useful. Also your bank accounts showing the you have sufficient income.
    Marta Flores
    Legal Assistant at Lawbird
    Check My Profile