Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Is the company Resale Strategy legitimate?

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I too have been approached by the Resale Strategy company, and I did place an advertisement with them for a property I am trying to sell in Bulgaria. The last time they contacted me was in June 2009. They charged me an 'up front' charge of £995. The last communication asked who held the keys.
    Since then I cannot contact them either by phone or letter or E-Mail.
    They now seemed to have disappeared off the face of the earth, with my money and my advert.
    Charles R Simpson
    Uk
    Tel 07720 538380
    Read my posting below of today and if you wish to pursue this I could call you....

Unregistered

Together with every little thing which seems to be developing throughout this area, many of your viewpoints happen to be very radical. Even so, I am sorry, but I do not subscribe to your entire idea, all be it refreshing none the less. It appears to everyone that your opinions are not completely validated and in fact you are yourself not even totally convinced of your point. In any case I did take pleasure in reading through it.

Unregistered

Exclamation timeshare scam

Ronald Charles hall and Paul peters (partners) ran the timeshare business for years, scamming honest citizens out of thousands. Both live in Spain. Never ever trust them they are legal thieves. Still alive and well enjoying your money....

Bwa

Default Mr

I have been ripped off by Godiva Marketing. They now run a truck selling website. Despite reporting them to the UK police, who said they may or may not investigated, the Godiva website is still up and running. How can I get my money back?

Unregistered

Default ripped off by godiva markenting sl

hi my friends i have the same problem i send my to godivamarkenting sl to buy truck but zero dilever , am live in mozambique if any person can help get my money back 12900euros... please contact +258847543455 our email. maudjedje@gmail.com..best regards.....