The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online

Thread: La Reserva de Marbella

Unregistered

Default La Reserva de Marbella

I Hello
    In 2004 I paid a deposit for an apartment on La Reserva de Marbella
    Block 7
    Am I correct that the building guarantee offered only covered a percentage of the total build.
    If this was right then I paid a separate insurance to cover this.
    Now the build went way over the deadline and also I didn’t get what I contracted to buy.
    I have never been informed that I am to complete in fact we hear nothing while awaiting year after year for the courts to entertain our claim for a refund.
    The bank did say we had a claim however the developer says not to pay out.
    What game are they playing. If I win will I get interest and costs.
    It seems that this could in fact never get to court as it seems as though it’s a lottery and cases are not on a dated basis.

Jukie

Dear Madam,

We are representing a great deal of off plan buyers at La Reserva de Marbella.

You may want to read our blog on the court cases we've had:

http://www.lawbird.com/wordpress/

I suggest you contact us and we will take it on from there.

Yours faithfully,
    Last edited by Lawbird Lawyer; 11-16-2009 at 11:45 AM.

Unregistered

Thank you for you reply.
    Its seems that you are very active on this development.
    I understand if you cant answer my questions on an open forum but to change solicitors may make little difference as its clear that these cases have also been going on for years

Of the cases against La Reserva and the others how many have had their money back when winning these cases
    All I seem to hear is that when cases are won the next thing is that the developer has filed for liquidation.
    I simply cant afford to lose and be left with legal fees.

Dear Madam,

As we wrote in a reply to a related query last week, our clients are already receiving their money into their UK and Irish bank accounts after having litigated through us:

Santa Maria Green Hills
    Unregistered

http://www.lawbird.com/wordpress/

We do not usually discuss these issues in detail in public fora as they are regularly monitored. We invite you once more to contact us privately on your matter as it's free of compromise.

Yours faithfully,

Unregistered

With respect my questions were not specific and general yes or no would have indicated if it would be beneficial to take the matter further.
    Thank you for your time anyway

Jukie

Dear Madam,

I honestly believe one can surmise it's a yes from my replies, with respect.

Yours faithfully,

Unregistered

Default licences

I gather marbella town hall is now issuing license's in accordance with the new PGOU. how can i check how this is proceeding with our appartment in block 7, la reserva de marbella. I know the developer has to compensate the town hall , how do i find out how this id going

Dear Sir/Madam,

Welcome to the belegal forum.

You can find out that information by consulting the Town Hall website, as they have a section with the information on the PGOU regulations. If you find it too hard to obtain the information from there due to language handicaps, you may go personally to the town hall and make an enquiry at the Urban Planning section.

Regards,
    Patricia Martin
    Immigration Consultant at Lawbird | Contact Me
    Check My Profile