Hello, I have been living in spain for 2 years (Barcelona), this is my third year, in 10 month i'll be here for 3 years. The first two years was legall i was studying aviation (Pilot) and this third year i stop and I didn't want to renew my nie. I got a lot of job offers from companies, all the job offers are permanent contract with salary 3000-3500 Euros a month since i have computer engineering degree with programming degree and Police Investigator degree as well, however i couldn't get the working permit, some lawyers told me that you need to be in spain for 3 years, i didn't know what to do, do i need to really wait for three years? and does the fact that i have been in spain for 2 years legally affect this? what could you advice me? i have also sanitas health card for 2 years, and empadramiento and 4 bank accounts.