Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Spanish Residencia Larga Duracion

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017

    Default Spanish Residencia Larga Duracion

    Hi i have got spanish residence LARGA DURACION and have extended twice . I am not working and only come to spain to renew my residency and now i want to travel to ireland to live and work what is the process and do i need a visa to visit Ireland from spain and how can i change my residence here from spanish to irsh any help would be much appreciated will look forward to your reply as i habe heard alot good things about your support for others !!


  2. #2


    Hello Uzi

    I understand you need to check the Immigration rules in Ireland to learn about the way forward to apply for a residence permit there, being a long term resident in another EU country ( please note the Directive on the status of non-EU nationals who are long-term residents does not apply in the UK, Ireland and Denmark ) .

    You can click here to check the procedure to apply for a work and residence permit in Ireland.

    Regarding your Spanish residence card, it will be cancelled after 12 consecutive months out of Spain.

    Patricia Martin
    Legal Assistant at Lawbird
    Check My Profile

+ Reply to Thread


Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts