Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online

Thread: Eviction Order Process Gone Wrong

Default Eviction Order Process Gone Wrong

Deleted until court case resolved
    Last edited by Humbug; 11-17-2017 at 10:50 PM. Reason: DELETED UNTIL COURT CASE RESOLVED

Hello Humbug,

This query should be addressed by email.

We would need to see various documents in order to offer the answers you need.

Please contact us by email by sending us a website enquiry.

Regards,
    Patricia Martin
    Immigration Consultant at Lawbird | Contact Me
    Check My Profile

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Hello Humbug,

This query should be addressed by email.

We would need to see various documents in order to offer the answers you need.

Please contact us by email by sending us a website enquiry.

Regards,
    Many thanks Patricia - Our lawyer is now progressing an eviction notice for non-payment of rent although I have gone through the documents that the tenant (and their free solicitor) used in the original eviction (en precario). I found some really strange things:

1. He has been paying all the electricity bills which were still in the name of the previous tenant (who died several years ago). Wondering why he didn't tell the electricity company to change the name on the bills to himself? He's probably paying other utility bills that are addressed to the 'deceased' tenant.
    2. There is a letter confirming that he is up to date with his comunidad payments but then there is an added sentence below that I can't properly translate

"Aparte abono la derrama generada en 2009 por el arreglo de fachada que asciende a la cantidad de 2462.36 euros "

I don't know whether the above means 'including a payment' for repairs or 'apart from' costs for repairs . Can't really tell whether he paid for building structural repairs or not.

Hello Humbug,

The exact translation of that sentence is:

" I also make payment of the special levy that was generated back in 2009 to cover the facade repair costs, that amounts to 2,492.36 Euros".

I understand that he is including the payment.

Regards,
    Patricia Martin
    Immigration Consultant at Lawbird | Contact Me
    Check My Profile

Many thanks Patricia - I'm still unsure about the translation because it wasn't written by the tenant but by the 'Administrative Secretary' for the apartment block. Maybe he just confirmed that our tenant also submitted a payment for 2.5k euro repairs. Strange that the tenant did that as he was under no obligation to pay anything as he wasn't the owner. How strange.

Hola, debes acudir a un abogado para que te asesore en cuanto a ese inconveniente.