Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online

Thread: Urgent help . Family reunion visa refused .

Unregistered

Default Urgent help . Family reunion visa refused .

I applied for my family reunion visa at Spain emnassy delhi . They refused my wife's visa due to some problem in the dates in the papers . My chidren's visas were also denied and reason was given that
    " poe haberse denegado el visado de su madre , concedérselo al solicitante Con tra vendrÃ*a el espÃ*ritu y propósito de la reagrupación familiar "
    Thay gave us 1 month to appeal against it in the embassy .
    I wanted to know that can i demand for my children's visa because they have no issue in there papers and were denied just because of my wife's refusal .
    If i do the same how many chances are there that they will get the visa. Please help i am very confused .

Unregistered

Default correction

refuse reason " Por haberse denegado el visado de su madre , concedérselo al solicitante contravendria el espÃ*ritu y propósito de la reagrupación familiar . "

Hello,

Well the best thing you can do is go to an immigration law firm they can help you with. I recommend Carbray, English-speaking law firm in Spain experts in all subjects. You can consult them through their website.

Regards

Hello

I recommend you to appeal the case, as they won't allow you take the kids to Spain leaving their mother behind.

If you cannot appeal, the best thing is to file a new application.

Regards,
    Patricia Martin
    Immigration Consultant at Lawbird | Contact Me
    Check My Profile

Unregistered

Default time

Thanks for the information . How much time it take if i appeal in the Court in Madrid .

HerbeMannABg

Default Urgent help Family reunion visa refused

Thanks munimkazia. Well i had been working with my employer for 1 year so they knew what experience i had so then after 1 year they applied for critical skills permit. Did you also submit your experience letter at VFS or just at the time of getting work permit?

How much it took for you to get your employment visa?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thanks for the information . How much time it take if i appeal in the Court in Madrid .
    It can take more than a year or more. I do not recommend this option.
    Patricia Martin
    Immigration Consultant at Lawbird | Contact Me
    Check My Profile