Hi there,

I hope this messagel finds you well.

In my case I've just got the temporary Spanish residence for a year to live but can't work as I'm dependant on my wife.

My question to you is inorder to switchover my current residency from 'No Autoriza A Trabajar / Depende De ...' to start working legally do i need a full 12 months work contract i.e 8hrs a day / 40hrs a week OR just like anyone normal who gets 40hrs contract, please confirm.

I would be appreciate if you could give me some advice on the same.

Thank you for your time, consideration, and forthcoming response.