Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Entry/Exit record

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017

    Default Entry/Exit record

    Is there any official document or certificate i can get from the spanish authorities showing my travel entry/exit records and duration of stay ?

    Note: i am holding a Regimen Comunitario card.

  2. #2



    Well I do not have much idea if you can or not, in my opinion I think not that you need a visa. But I think you can ask a law firm I know called Carbray, they made me a residence visa as an investor.

    Do not hesitate to call them

+ Reply to Thread


Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts