Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Regimen Comunitario outside Spain

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017

    Default Regimen Comunitario outside Spain

    I got Regimen Comunitario tarjeta by marriage. But I don't live or work in Spain or any EU country.

    1. What is the maximum duration that i can stay outside Spain without losing my Regimen Comunitario residency?

    2. And what if i exceeded that duration?

    3. What if i exit from another schengen country so that the spanish airport will not check my passport/tarjeta and will not update the exit date in the spanish authority system?


  2. #2


    Hello Islam,

    If you are out from Spain for more than 12 consecutive months, your residence status will be cancelled. You would have to file a new application and start the whole process again. Regarding the last question,the Spanish authorities can find out you were out of Spain if they wish.

    Patricia Martin
    Legal Assistant at Lawbird
    Check My Profile

+ Reply to Thread


Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts