On January 2018 I will be living in Spain legally for more than 3 years.
My plan is to ask my current employer (Im doing practica now) for a working contract.
However if my company is not willing to do that I would like to open a shop or a coffeeshop.

  • How complicated is the process, changing my status from student to (I think it is called) autonomo?
  • And is there some kind of requirements to fulfill for it, as I am planning to do it by myself for now (its just a small shop or small coffeeshop)
  • And when should I start preparing such a making a business plan to submit to the government, applying for the permit, etc etc?