Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is the firm Abogado Conjunta Y Asociaciones Legitimate

Unregistered

Default Is the firm Abogado Conjunta Y Asociaciones Legitimate

Hi!

I like to seek for your assistance with confirming the legitimacy of the following companies and individuals, for they are involve in my direct employment.

Abogado Conjunta Y Asociaciones
    Paseo de la Castellana 23 -1º
    28046. Madrid España
    Tele: +34 9112 380 32
    Direct call Nº: +34 6319 600 78 (Federico Hernandez Santiago)
    Fax: +34 9179 153 93
    info@acyasociarse.es
    www.acyasociarse.es

Maria-Jose Radriga
    Corneanu-Butler Farming Ltd
    C/Salzillo, 9 (Edif. Centrodulce)
    04720 Aguadulce
    AlmerÃ*a, España
    E-mail: info@cbesp.com
    +34 9112 37771 (Tel)
    +34 9127 279 58, (Fax)

I'm happy to hear from you the soonest!

Best regards,
    Paul Edison

Unregistered

I was looking also for an answer about that but I have search to internet but I haven't seen anyone who can help, I was also offered a direct employment to corneanu Butler farming and to be able to get a working permit in spain I was recommended by the said law firm Abogado Conjunta Y Asociaciones.. If there's any answer please let me know. Thanks

Unregistered

Hi Paul ! Did you able to get work permit to above mention farm? Because I am also offered a job opportunity at Corneanu-Butler Farming Ltd.

Unregistered

Default Corneau-Farming Ltd

I am on the same situation. I got an offer from Corneau-Butler Farming and I was referred to this lawfirm which could help me getting the work permit, however there is a money involved, so I am a little hesistant in accepting this offer. As per the Embassy, the employer should be the one who needs to apply for the work permit in order for the employee to ontain a work permit from the Consulate. However, as per employer they cant provide any assistance because for some reason they had been applicants who got their working visa but they didnt come and they used it for their self interest.I am trying to seek an assistance if this is legit or not. Thanks 😬

Unregistered

Hi, Have you ever been contacted through email by the Name Phillipe Alfonso? I've been offered by the same employment.. Please let me know if there's anyone who can answer the question! They recommended me with the lawfirm Abogado Conjunta.. I was hesistant to accept the Job cause it maybe a scam or something. I already send the employment agreement and The law firm asked me to pay €732 euro for the processing of My Working permit in spain before they will submit the permit in the spanish consulate for the processing of working visa. Thanks!

nookie

Default Corneanu

Same problem here. but for me, they asked for:
    * Consultation fees 150.00 EURO
    * Tax fees 232.00 EURO
    * Our Services fess 550.00 EURO
    * Total: 932.00 EURO

It's quite the amount I wonder if its legit or not. The offer in the company is great but also too good to be true. anyway I'm from Philippines. Anyone who already pay here?

Administrator

This company does not seem legit to me. I recommend that you stay away, and avoid having further dealings with them.

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by nookie View Post
    Same problem here. but for me, they asked for:
    * Consultation fees 150.00 EURO
    * Tax fees 232.00 EURO
    * Our Services fess 550.00 EURO
    * Total: 932.00 EURO

It's quite the amount I wonder if its legit or not. The offer in the company is great but also too good to be true. anyway I'm from Philippines. Anyone who already pay here?

Hey! I've been risking it, i'll let you know if it is true or not.. I was asked to pay today if not the company will terminate or cancel my contract of employment this coming august 30, 2017.. Abogado Conjunta asked the employer to extend the date and extend to them the delay of my payment. I hope this is true,. Cross finger!

Nookie

Default Untitled

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey! I've been risking it, i'll let you know if it is true or not.. I was asked to pay today if not the company will terminate or cancel my contract of employment this coming august 30, 2017.. Abogado Conjunta asked the employer to extend the date and extend to them the delay of my payment. I hope this is true,. Cross finger!
    Tell us if it worth the risk . I'm also hoping for this.

Unregistered

Default Corneau-Farming Ltd working permit

I received an offer from this company in the name of Mr. Phillipe Alfonso but he ask me to have working permit in Spain and I've seen below concern the same with me please need your assistance if this legit or not .

Thank you
    Rizal