Hello, i am married to Spanish citizen and successfuly completed my residency documents and recently i have received my "Regimen Comunitario" card.
And now i have both the Regimen comunitario card valid for 5 years and my visit schengen visa (Type-C) is also still valid for another 1 year.

I'm now living outside Spain and travel to their frequently. and also planing to apply for citizenship after 1 year as per the law.

My questions is: at my next entry/exit in Spain which better to use, the visit visa or the regimen comunitario card ?
knowing that in the future when i'm applying for the citizenship, i want to show that i have been resident in Spain 1 year even if i am outside Spain.