So, I have been to Spain before for a year working in a school in Madrid. I got my visa with no problems and was able to teach there for a year. I was law abiding in all regards and applied for my NIE and everything with the help of my school once I got there. I even closed all bank accounts etc before I left.

However, one night I got very drunk by accident with my friends and ended up falling asleep waiting for a late night metro train. I awoke to several officers surrounding me who had called my friends to take me home. I think they took down my NIE and worked for the metro. An ambulance was called etc. Very embarrassing and I of course reevaluated a lot of things and learned from it but...

I am currently reapplying for a visa to teach in the same school and I am worried that this incident might be on file and prevent me from entering the country again. Does anyone know if this is the kind of law that prohibits you from getting a visa again? Not only that, but we're applying for a totally new type of visa for young professionals (TAC or something like that because we both have bachelor's) and the whole process is new and confusing. If anyone could put my mind at ease or knows anything about the Madrid alcohol laws there it would help immensely. Thank you!!!