Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online

Thread: Removed working period in vida laboral

HAji

Angry Removed working period in vida laboral

This is writting to get some information please

1.In 2013 i worked in 2 empresas for to renew my residency card because my working period was so short for to get permanent residency card.
    a) 1st empresa for 4 hours/day or weekly 20 hours.
    b) 2nd empresa for 8 hours/day about eight months.
    (In Dec 2013 i got my permanent card.) but I m working regularly in empresa A with full contract of 08hours/day till now. now my total vida laboral period is about 5 years.

2.In 2016 in my vida laboral total time of empresa b is removed (ABOUT 08 months).I asked seguridad social office they said the empressa was defaulter, the empressa was totally bogus. People did not work at there. So we cancelled Empressa. Then workers worked period is also removed from vida laboral.

Now in this sitution what should i do? I did not receive any letter by seguridad. I did NOT get Paro/Ayuda with bogus empressa paro letter.
    MY QUESTION IS

IS THERE ANY PROBLEM FOR MY RESIDENCY CARD ALSO???
    what can they do more???

Awating your guidance please.

Hello Haji

The fact that the Bogus company has been removed from your Vida Laboral won´t have any effect on your residency validity. If you are now holding a permanent residence card, it is automatically renewed after 10 years at the police station and you are not required to show any further work and financial documentation.

If you are concerned about the fact that those months you worked for company B are not counting as Social Security contribution, I am afraid that being it considered Bogus ( it must have not paid the SS bills required ), you wouldn´t get any far in case you filed a claim, a if they failed to comply with their obligations with the SS, you also lost your rights.

Regards,
    Patricia Martin
    Immigration Consultant at Lawbird | Contact Me
    Check My Profile

Unregistered

Exclamation Removed Vida laboral

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Hello Haji

The fact that the Bogus company has been removed from your Vida Laboral won´t have any effect on your residency validity. If you are now holding a permanent residence card, it is automatically renewed after 10 years at the police station and you are not required to show any further work and financial documentation.

If you are concerned about the fact that those months you worked for company B are not counting as Social Security contribution, I am afraid that being it considered Bogus ( it must have not paid the SS bills required ), you wouldn´t get any far in case you filed a claim, a if they failed to comply with their obligations with the SS, you also lost your rights.

Regards,
    Thanks Patricia for responding If i filed a case i need Nominas. My EX-bossis living out of spain. He is spanish pasport holder. I have no contact wtih him. I have no nominas no contract at this time How can i proove I worked in this company.
    1.what will be there next step?
    2.what should i do now?
    3.How can i save my Permanent residency?
    Awaiting your guidance pls

Unregistered

Exclamation Removed working period from vida laboral

Thanks Patricia for responding

If i filed a case i need Nominas. My EX-bossis living out of spain. He is spanish pasport holder. I have no contact wtih him.

I have no nominas no contract at this time How can i proove I worked in this company.
    1.what will be THEIR (SEGURIDAD SOCIAL) next step?
    2.what should i do now?
    3.How can i save my Permanent residency?

Awaiting your guidance pls

Hello

As I mentioned in my previous message, it does not have an impact on the permanent residence permit.

If you wish to file a case against them I recommend you to contact an expert lawyer in the Workers´ Rights Law field; I am unable to offer advice in this case.

Regards,
    Patricia Martin
    Immigration Consultant at Lawbird | Contact Me
    Check My Profile