Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online

Thread: information about PARO

Unregistered

Exclamation information about PARO

Hello

My question is about PARO

Last year i went inam office to get Paro they said you can take Parro for 22 months. I got only 2 month paro and then started job again from mar2014 to aug2015.
    Now i went inam office they asked me which ONE you will take

1. old Paro 20months.
    2. New Paro 04months (march14 to Aug2015)

My question is

1. Have i a right to get both Paros or I have right only one.(20months or 04months only).

2. If i get the whole together for to do a business then can i get only one or both together.

3. what is the percentage or ratio of paro against salary(e.g salary 1000euro)

4. what is the percentage or ratio of paro if i get the whole together for to do a business.
    (e.g salary 1000euro)

Please answer my questions in Nos (1-4).

Thanks & awaiting

Unregistered

Exclamation My question is about PARO(reminder)

Hello

Last year i went inam office to get Paro they said you can take Parro for 22 months. I got only 2 month paro and then started job again from mar2014 to aug2015.

1. old Paro 20months.

My question is

1. Have i a right to get both Paros or I have right only one.(20months or 04months only).

2. If i get the whole together for to do a business then can i get only one or both together.

4. what is the percentage or ratio of paro if i get the whole together for to do a business.
    (e.g salary 1000euro)

Thanks & awaiting[/QUOTE]

Unregistered

Exclamation My question is about PARO (Reminder2)

]Hello

HOPE YOU WILL GUIDE ME ALSO

1. old Paro 20months.

My question is

(e.g salary 1000euro)

Thanks & awaiting

Unregistered

Exclamation My question is about PARO (REMINDER 3)

Hello

HOPE THIS TIME YOU WILL NOT IGNORE MY REQUEST.

1. old Paro 20months.

My question is

(e.g salary 1000euro)

Thanks & awaiting[/QUOTE]

Dear Sir

If someone has been granted an unemployment benefit ( commonly known as Paro ) and he/she starts to work before he has used it up, and once the work contract terminates you wish to apply for Paro again, you are given two options, and they can be taken at the same ( the one you don’t choose, is lost ):

1. If you apply for Paro before a year has passed since you started working in the last job, the previous Paro initially granted will be continued.
    2. If more than a year has passed since then, you need to choose between the previous one or the new one, and the one you don’t choose is lost ( and this is your case ). What you need to check is the Paro amount of the previous one and calculate the amounts pending to be paid to you, and on the other hand, calculate the Paro amount you will get if you choose the new paro based on the last job. Then you can choose which is the Paro that best suits your needs and interests.

The percentage is: The first 6 months you get the 70% of the base salary ( base de cotizacion that appears on your pay slip) , and from the 7th month onwards, the 50%.

Be reminded that the base de cotizacion is the base salary appearing on the pay slip, not the gross salary you have been paid during the work relationship.

For you to apply for the Paro Unico ( Paro in full to start a self-employed activity ) you need to meet these requirements:

- That there are still at least 3 months of Paro pending to be paid to you.
    - Not to have used the Paro benefit during the last 4 years
    - Once you apply for it, you need to register as Trabajador Autonomo at the Social Security within ONE MONTH.

Regards,
    Patricia Martin
    Immigration Consultant at Lawbird | Contact Me
    Check My Profile